Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On SUBOXONE 7 LONG YEARS!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SUBOXONE7YEARS

SUBOXONE7YEARS

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-12

On SUBOXONE 7 LONG YEARS!!! Empty
PostSubject: On SUBOXONE 7 LONG YEARS!!!   On SUBOXONE 7 LONG YEARS!!! EmptyTue 14 Jul 2009, 11:55 pm

Hello: I wanted to share my story, I was addicted to vicodin for 10 years taking up to 50 pills a day for 10 years. Then I said enough was enough, I went to the ER and they told me they could not admit me and handed me a list of doctors that could. I found a doctor that started me on 32mg for 5 YEARS!!! She sold me suboxone out of her office ( walgreens charged too much) and I had no insurance. But I am sure this doctor was in it for the $$ ONLY!! I then stopped seeing her and found another doctor who said I will tapper you off suboxone. It took 2 years and my last dose was March 2009 where he stopped me at 2mg which was kind of still a high dose if ya ask me. He never said well go down to 1mg then .75 and so on. Well I went through withdrawals for 31 days. My doctor did not believe me! He said 2weeks at the most, but that was not true for ME! I went to the ER 8 times and they gave me the Clonodine patch which made me weak, Ambien didnt help, klonopin didnt help, NOTHING HELPED!!!! I want to make it clear that SUBOXONE saved my life. I am now finding myself wanting to use again and I was in a car accident where my L3, L4 and L5 are bulging and hurt BAD! I dont want back on vicodin or dilaudid. I want back on suboxone. I feel like using and I have no zest for life at all! I dont want to get up or even take a shower! When I was on suboxone even as little as 4mg I was living life to the fullest! Smile sunny
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

On SUBOXONE 7 LONG YEARS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On SUBOXONE 7 LONG YEARS!!!   On SUBOXONE 7 LONG YEARS!!! EmptyThu 16 Jul 2009, 8:55 am

Good Morning
Thank you so much for sharing with us. I will never for the life of me understand what doctors are thinking now days.
2mg is too high of a dose to drop you like that.
I do agree with you as you already know that your decision to start Suboxone is a wise one.
Welcome to the forum, anytime that you need to talk we are here for you. Please read through the posts of the other members and feel free to share your experience with them. I am sure that some of the other members will stop by later on today to say hello to you. You will find that once your here, you are a part of this family. We care about you.
If we can be of any help both Barbara and I are available.
If you need to speak to someone right away. Our phone numbers are at the end of our posts.
I look forward to talking with you.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

On SUBOXONE 7 LONG YEARS!!!
Page 1 of 1