Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tomorrows another day, Have a great weekend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Tomorrows another day, Have a great weekend Empty
PostSubject: Tomorrows another day, Have a great weekend   Tomorrows another day, Have a great weekend EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 11:25 pm

Tomorrows another day, Have a great weekend Have_a10

hi everyone,
Tomorrow is one of my favorite days of the week. Farmers Market Day for me.
I love being able to walk around and look at everything that everyone has to offer. Here our Farmers Market is held on Saturdays and Tuesdays. I usually go to the one of Saturday as it seems that we have more vendors then.
Next year my sister in law and I plan to become one of the vendors. She actually hand makes blankets and also takes custom made orders. I will be creating some Crochet Projects along with candles. I love to crochet, my mom taught me when I was a little girl and it has always been a way that I am able to relax, next to working in my small flower garden of course.
And speaking of my flowers, they have really taken off this summer. I didn't plant as much as I would have liked or as I have a very small area for planting. But when I work in the dirt and listen to the wind chimes it is almost like I'm somewhere else completely.
As Kevin would say, "The simple things"

Speaking of Kevin
How are you doing? We haven't heard anything from you lately. As you can see we have had a couple of our older members come back to post. I am happy to have them both back. Beth and Barbara.
I'm sure they will both introduce themselves to you at some point.
How is your son doing? If it's not too personal I was wondering how he has been with your taking Suboxone? Does he know of your addiction? If I am being too personal let me know and I won't bring it up again.
But I would like to know how you are doing. Have you gone back the the doctor yet again?
Enjoy your weekend. I will be here most of the weekend but will be taking a few hours off to enjoy the market.
Dee

Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Tomorrows another day, Have a great weekend
Page 1 of 1