Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's the weekend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

It's the weekend Empty
PostSubject: It's the weekend   It's the weekend EmptyFri 10 Jul 2009, 12:22 pm

It's the weekend!
What are your plans this weekend?
According to the weather man in my area, we have a great couple of days in store for us. It's about time too, I'll tell ya.
I am so tired of clouds and rain.
This weekend, I won't be doing too much. But I do have some plants and flowers sitting on my front porch that are screaming for me to put them into their respectful pots. So that is what I'll be doing.
I have always wanted a large front porch where I could sit and drink my coffee or just watch the world go by.
I finally have that porch. So now I will be trying to create an inviting place to sit and visit.
For some, I'm sure it sounds like a simple task. But I am a simple person.
I no longer have the desire to go out and run around visiting this person or that person. I am content to stay within my environment and enjoy what life has brought me.
Our Farmer's Market has started, so I might take a walk downtown just to walk around and look at the different things that are available this year.
I hope that everyone enjoys their weekend, what ever it is that you have planned. Remember to cherish those you love and smile often
Yours,
Dee

By the way,
I will still be around the computer if anyone wants to set up a chat. Just let me know when.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

It's the weekend
Page 1 of 1