Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kaiser is great

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dirtbag71

dirtbag71

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-04-19

Kaiser is great Empty
PostSubject: Kaiser is great   Kaiser is great EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011, 12:35 am

I started off at a local treatment center, 90% of the people that go there are on a methadone treatment plan. after some reserach I found out that Kaiser offered a suboxone program through their physchiatric services so I switched over to Kaiser which I think has a great program. Kaiser is less expensive and they offer counseling sessions which are helpful, also my dr. is very knowledgeable about suboxone and she has helped me taper from 8mg to 1mg in a 2 year period. I am now using the 2mg film strips which cost me $130 for 30 2mg strips which will last me 60 days.
Back to top Go down
cajunmeme

cajunmeme

Female
Number of posts : 187
Humor : Good,love people
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Kaiser is great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiser is great   Kaiser is great EmptySun 24 Apr 2011, 12:42 am

Dirtbag,
Did u have Ins. with another Co?
If so, did u have to wait 30 days or so for the policy to kick in? I'm on Soc.Sec. Disability which is Medicare/Humana. I don't know if u have read my post about me being denied coverage for my Suboxone.
Thanks for sharing your story.

I have to tell u,I felt bad addressing you as Dirtbag... lol!

Happy Easter!!!!

Blessings,
Marie
Back to top Go down

Kaiser is great
Page 1 of 1