Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

update and doing great!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ircavnar666

ircavnar666

Female
Number of posts : 22
Humor : with the help of my family and friends i know i can do this.
Registration date : 2012-06-09

update and doing great!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: update and doing great!!!!!   update and doing great!!!!! EmptyThu 05 Sep 2013, 2:29 pm

hi everyone im back. finally have internet again. the move went good. daughter is in new school and shes enjoying it. im still on half a strip but decided to finally go down to a quarter. either tomorrow or on sunday which is my birthday. new age new start i thought. went to dr today and he says hes proud of me and im doing better than most people. which made me feel excellent. since we moved ive been watching 7 kids, including my 2, up to 4 or 5 times a week. i just dont want to have a bad day while taking care of them. my dr laughed and said watching all those kids is going to stress you out. hes right i know but we need the extra money. the move did help me a lot. im not depressed or an emotional wreck. the house is clean all the time now. nobody ever stopped by in the 3 years we lived at the other place so i just didnt care anymore. everybody stops by here almost everyday since we live closer. which is a good and bad thing. even though we dont talk much i want to thank nannamom and blue eyes. just posting and reading on here helps me know you guys care and i really appreciate that. everyone really but you 2 in particular. im so happy knowing im almost off the medication. just knowing i dont have to rely on anything anymore, you know? well until next time.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: update and doing great!!!!!   update and doing great!!!!! EmptyFri 06 Sep 2013, 5:22 pm

Hi there ! And welcome back !
I'm so glad to hear how well your doing and that you moved and that went well too.

I appreciated the shout out, and want to let you know that myself, and Dee (Nannamom) are here
for you. Support, chat, whatever you might need.

Stay strong and positive and good things will happen !!
Stick around, it's been so slow here this summer Cool  we would love hear more from you

Be well,
Blue
Back to top Go down
ircavnar666

ircavnar666

Female
Number of posts : 22
Humor : with the help of my family and friends i know i can do this.
Registration date : 2012-06-09

PostSubject: Re: update and doing great!!!!!   update and doing great!!!!! EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013, 9:51 am

happy friday 13th everyone. sorry my husband and i got married on Halloween 6 years ago and we love horror stuff. anyways last friday i started on a quarter of a strip and its been good. im just really tired. other than that im fine. its always scary tapering down. also thank you for the birthday message. even if its the same one for everybody. i love it and thank you so much. im so glad my dr told me about this site last year. it really does help talking to people. hope everyone has a wicked awesome day!
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: update and doing great!!!!!   update and doing great!!!!! EmptySun 15 Sep 2013, 5:13 pm

Well a belated happy Friday the 13th to you as well! It is good to see you as Blue said. This summer was really slow around here and hopefully it will settle down soon and get back to normal
I myself haven't been here much. I went back to work part time to help out and still haven't gotten used to working again even though it is only a couple of days a week. I work 2 shifts, breakfast one day a week 6:30 to about 1:30 and nights doing laundry 3-9pm sometimes 10 depending on how much laundry there is to do. I work for a hotel chain so yes there is a lot of laundry. I hate those fitted sheets. lol

Halloween is my husbands favorite time of year so I know how it is. Anything Halloween he loves. Me? I love the fall, the fresh air and all that comes with it.

Congratulations on your taper, listen to your body and I think you will do fine. Our bodies always tells us what we need.
Talk to you soon,
Dee/nannamom
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: update and doing great!!!!!   update and doing great!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

update and doing great!!!!!
Page 1 of 1