Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suboxone Forum Check In

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Suboxone Forum Check In Empty
PostSubject: Suboxone Forum Check In   Suboxone Forum Check In EmptyMon 07 Jun 2010, 11:30 am

Suboxone Forum Check In Mon_wa10

Good Monday Morning to all of our members old and new alike.
I must say that it has been a very long time since I have seen this forum this quiet. If I were a guessing person I would guess the quiet means that everyone here is doing well in their recovery and that is great.

So, let's hear from all of you. What have you been up to? How are your doctors appointments going? Is everyone at the dose they feel is right for them?
If you have a Suboxone Provider that you feel is worth mentioning on our Suboxone Assisted Treatment Website, I'd love to hear about them. Or, if you have been in recovery for at least one year and are ready to share your story please send me an email. I would love to be able to put your story on the website under the Patient Stories area. Sharing your story is another way of helping those in need of support during recovery. Wouldn't it be great if your story actually saved the life of another person who desperately needed to hear what you had to say?

I really hope that some of you begin to post and share soon. Sharing with others and getting feedback is all an important part of your recovery. Think back to how good it made you feel the last time that you held open a door for someone who could not open it for themselves, do you remember that feeling?

We have some new members that haven't paid us a visit yet. And for those new members, I'd like to ask you, what can we do for you? What are the questions that you had in mind when you registered. Please remember that for as long as you are a member of this forum no one here will ridicule you, judge, or make fun of you for anything that you may say or may have done in the past. We all make mistakes, the important thing is to remember to do everything in your power not to repeat those mistakes.
Please enjoy your day, remember to smile often and hug the ones you love.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Suboxone Forum Check In
Page 1 of 1