Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Jeff to the Suboxone forum; The Light at The End of The Tunnel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeff

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Welcome Jeff to the Suboxone forum; The Light at The End of The Tunnel Empty
PostSubject: new here   Welcome Jeff to the Suboxone forum; The Light at The End of The Tunnel EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 3:04 pm

I'm new to this forum, name's Jeff. been on suboxone for bout 14 months it's a God send ! washington D.C. area.
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Welcome Jeff to the Suboxone forum; The Light at The End of The Tunnel   Welcome Jeff to the Suboxone forum; The Light at The End of The Tunnel EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 7:51 pm

Welcome Jeff to the Suboxone forum; The Light at The End of The Tunnel Welcom10

Hi Jeff and welcome!!
My name is Dee and it is a pleasure to have you here with us. Are you currently a suboxone patient? If so, how long have you been taking Suboxone and how is it working for you? I myself have been on Suboxone since May 2006. So far it has been a life saver. My life today is so different from the life I once had. It is so great to be able to wake up each day like a normal person and not have to worry about what I am going to do for the day to find something to get me through until I have to go out and find something else. It was a big circle that I am glad to be rid of.
We have two wonderful moderators on the forum and they would be Barbara and Beth. Both ladies are knowledgeable on the subject of Suboxone. If you have any questions about Suboxone or concerns about your recovery let us know and we will do what we can to help you.
Please read through the postings of the other members, if you see something that you can relate to or want to comment on feel free. We are a support forum for Suboxone patients, we also have a few people that are here to learn what they can do to help their family members.
If you feel up to it, please post your story under the "Suboxone Stories" section on the forum. Sharing a part of you will help someone else.
I look forward to meeting you Jeff.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jeff to the Suboxone forum; The Light at The End of The Tunnel   Welcome Jeff to the Suboxone forum; The Light at The End of The Tunnel EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 7:55 pm

Hello Jeff
It is good to see you posting on the forum. I am sure you noticed that I moved your post form where it was. I figured that way it would be easier for the members to see your post and respond to you.
I posted a welcome message to you already, but I just wanted at once again tell you that it is good to have you here with us.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Deanna

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jeff to the Suboxone forum; The Light at The End of The Tunnel   Welcome Jeff to the Suboxone forum; The Light at The End of The Tunnel EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 1:53 am

Hi Jeff welcome. I also am new to the forum. I have been on suboxone for 16 months. And it has been wonderful being drug free thanks to suboxone. You will find this forum just as great as the suboxone is. All the knowledge you could dream of, plus if you have any questions at all..this is the place to be. These wonderful ladies will always be behind you 100 percent and lead you in the right direction. I was so greatful to have found this forum, yes I have been on suboxone for a while now but I really had no knowledge about this medication. Take some time and explore this website, I know I did and I found alot of information about suboxone that I really have been wondering about since I first started taking it back in September 2008. With the info on here along with the ladies that are here, you will be in great hands.
Deanna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jeff to the Suboxone forum; The Light at The End of The Tunnel   Welcome Jeff to the Suboxone forum; The Light at The End of The Tunnel Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Jeff to the Suboxone forum; The Light at The End of The Tunnel
Page 1 of 1