Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcome to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 10:40 am

Welcome to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel WelcomeToTheGroupkpo

Good Morning to all of you!
Please join me in giving a great big welcome to Rev & kurt.
And to you Rev & kurt, Welcome to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel. My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum.
We also have two other moderators and their names are Barbara Rue & Beth.

Please feel free to take a look around the forum and read the posts of the other members, when your up to it we would all like for you to tell us a little bit about yourselves. Are you currently a Suboxone patient? If so, how long have you been taking this "miracle" medication? How is your recovery going for you? Any complaints? Any questions about Suboxone or recovery?
Plase let us know if there is anything that we can do for you.
Yours in recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcome to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 7:50 pm

Welcome to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel Welcom10

Hello to our two newest members- Kurt & Rev!!
I am very happy to see that you have decided to become members here. This is just a geat group of people who understand that not everyone can just stop taking opiates & just go back to feeling "normal." We have depleted our brain's ability to produce our own "feel good" chemicals, therefore needing time to heal. We do not ridicule nor put down any person's way of recovery if it is working for them. My name is Beth & I am a recovering opiate addict. I have been a Suboxone patient for 20 months on Thursday & as I tell anyone who will listen to me, I believe that it is a miracle medication that has most certainly saved my life! I never thought that there was a way out of that vicious cycle & that I was just doomed. My very first dosage of Suboxone changed my mind, has changed my life. I am not even close to being that same person that I was back then! Thank God because I hated myself & that just wasn't working. My soul was gone! (or so I thought!) Things are very different today!
What has brought the both of you to become members here? Are either of you currently on Suboxone or thinking about beginning it? Or on Methadone? Are you satisfied with your treatment, if you are indeed in recovery? Or could we help you to find a doctor in your area that is a Provider? Please open up & share a bit about yourselves & what has brought you to here... Under the moderators names, Dee's, mine & Barbara's are the links to Suboxone Assisted Treatment as well as MAT, which is Medical Assisted Treatment & they will take you directly to the sites that are full of a wealth of information on both drugs. It is all HONCODE Certified, meaning 100% accurate most up to date information available only. I encourage you to take a look if your interested in going onto either of these medications or even if you are on one of them, to see how it works & if its the best choice for you. Please let us know how everything is going & if we can help in any possible way.
I really look forward to getting to know the both of you much better!
Hang in there & God bless!
Yours in Recovery,
Beth Welcome to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel Herz
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcome to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 10:21 pm

Welcome Kurt & Rev,

I want to welcome you to our forum and let you know when you are feeling alone, you have people who genually feel your pain and can relate. I've read other peoples stories and they sounded so much like my own. Let us hear from you and good luck with your beginning of a beautiful life ahead.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcome to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel
Page 1 of 1