Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to our Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome to our Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcome to our Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 7:03 pm

Welcome to our Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel Garfie10

Over the last couple of weeks we have had a great increase in patients joining our forum. While I think that's great, I'd also like to hear about what brought you here to us.
If any of you have any questions or concerns about Suboxone or your recovery, please let us know. That is what we are here for.
This forum has become like a second home to many people. People looking for treatment, people who need to finds answers to some of their questions and people who are just looking for a place to talk with others who may be going through the same things they are at that time.

But we can't help you if you don't speak up. I know how hard it can be to talk to a group of people who you have never met before. But I promise you that once you start posting, it gets easier.
As long as you are a member of this forum I can make a promise that no one here will judge, make fun of or ridicule you for anything that you might say or have done in the past.
What we are concerned with is YOU. Here and now.
If you haven't already posted to introduce yourself there is no time like the present.
I look forward to meeting all of you.
~nannamom

Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome to our Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel
Page 1 of 1