Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome br549 to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome br549 to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel Empty
PostSubject: Welcome br549 to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcome br549 to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 11:49 am

Welcome br549 to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel Pengui10
Happy Holidays everyone,
We have a new member this morning.
Our newest member goes by the user name br549 please join me in making them feel welcome.
Welcome br549, it is a pleasure to have you here with us. Since we have already met through email I will introduce our moderators to you. We have two moderators. Their names are Barbara and Beth. Beth is currently here part time as she is on a personal leave.
But Barbara on the other hand is around here somewhere. She will check in to see how you are doing as soon as she sees you have registered.
We have a great group of members here on the forum, I am sure that once you get to know them you will feel the same way I do about them. There is no better group of people that I would turn to for advice or support.
I will leave the telling of your story to you. Please tell them what you have told me and let them share their experiences with you. We have all been there I can assure you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Welcome br549 to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome br549 to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcome br549 to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 9:19 pm

Hi br549, I would also like to welcome you to the Forum! My name is Cathy and I been addicted to painkillers most of my adult life. Now I am on Suboxone. I been on it since August of 2008 and I have not relapsed. I still get cravings every once in awhile during the holidays is were I notice it the most maybe because of all the stress.

Are you on Suboxone or planning to take Suboxone? How was your holiday? I am looking forward to getting to know you. Hope to heard from you soon. Cathy
Back to top Go down

Welcome br549 to the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel
Page 1 of 1