Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Davidkl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Davidkl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Davidkl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcome Davidkl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 5:06 pm

Welcome Davidkl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Mouse_10

Hi David and welcome,
My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum. It is a pleasure to be able to welcome another new person into our home. How are you doing David? Are you currently a Suboxone patient or are you thinking about starting Suboxone?
Either way, you are most welcome to join and share.
I want to encourage you to open up and share what is going on in your life. How long have you been in recovery? I have been in recovery going on 8 years now. I am so sued out saying 7 years, but this morning I noticed that it is actually 8.
I never thought I'd make it this far. But I have and so will you. The road to recovery is probably one of the toughest roads you will ever walk, but it is the one that is most worth it.
What makes it so tough is for the most part the people around you. A lot of the people that you normally hang around with are more than likely your using friends. Once you try and break that contact they may not be so willing to let you go.
Rest assured that we are here for you. When you find that you need someone to talk to we will be here.
If you have any questions about Suboxone or concerns about your recovery let us know and we will do what we can to help.
We have two other moderators on the forum, their names are Barbara and Beth.
Beth is currently out on an extended leave but Barbara will be along at some point to to say hello and welcome you as well. We have a great group of people here. I'm sure that once you meet some of them you will agree.
Please take some time to check out our Suboxone website. www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
It is a wealth of information on the subjects of addiction and Suboxone.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Welcome Davidkl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Davidkl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcome Davidkl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 3:25 pm

Hi David, My name is Cathy. I just wanted to welcome you here. This is a great forum. I been on Suboxone sent August of 2008. I was very heavy into painkillers for years. I tried in-pt.-Rehab and out-pt.-Rehab. They did not work for me. My Doctor finally suggested that I go on Suboxone. Well I haven't relaspe since and I am the queen of relapes.

I hope you are doing OK. I just thought I would come on here today to say hi to you and welcome. Cathy
Back to top Go down

Welcome Davidkl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel
Page 1 of 1