Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome ge30542 To The Light At The End of The Tunnel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome ge30542 To The Light At The End of The Tunnel Empty
PostSubject: Welcome ge30542 To The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcome ge30542 To The Light At The End of The Tunnel EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 11:56 am

Welcome ge30542 To The Light At The End of The Tunnel Falltr10
Good Morning and welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel. It is great to have you hear with us. My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum, we have two other moderators and a host of wonderful members that are here to help you.
Our other moderators are, Barbara and Beth. If you have any questions or concerns about Suboxone or your recovery please let us know.
Barbara has a wonderful quote that she lives be and that is" A problem talked about, is a problem half solved" I am sure that you will find that our Beth has the same philosophy.
When your up to it, please tell us a little bit about yourself. How is it that you came to the forum? Are you currently a Suboxone patient. Or are you a Methadone patient? If you are taking Methadone you are most welcome here but we also have a Methadone forum as well.

Feel free to read the postings of the other members and post when you see something that interests you. I want to encourage you to become an active member of the forum. The best way to get to know the other members is to jump on in. I can promise you that no one here will ridicule, or judge you for anything that you may say or have done in the past.
I'd like to invite you to take a look at our Suboxone Assisted Treatment Website if you haven't already. It is filled with a lot of useful information on the subject of Suboxone and addiction. Our sister website is Medical Assisted Treatment of America it as well is a great educational tool to be used in recovery. The links to both websites are at the bottom of all of my posts.
I look forward ot getting to know you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome ge30542 To The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcome ge30542 To The Light At The End of The Tunnel EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 1:05 am

Hello ge,

I would like to welcome you to our forum and in hopes you will share yourself with us. Everyone here is really understanding and caring. I wish you the best with whatever your troubles may be. I know if you stay here, you will get well. This is the best place I've found for people who are genuine and are concerned with me.

As I close I send my hopes you will be active in our group when you feel up to it.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome ge30542 To The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcome ge30542 To The Light At The End of The Tunnel EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 4:57 pm

Welcome ge30542 To The Light At The End of The Tunnel Sunflo10

Hello GE,
How are you doing? I am in hopes that you are doing well. My name is Beth & I apologize that it has taken me so long to get over to say hello to you! Welcome to the forum! Are you currently on Suboxone yourself or thinking about beginning it? Or Methadone? I am a Suboxone patient and I am one who believes that it is a miracle drug for opiate addicts & has truly saved my entire life! I was at the end before I found this wonder medication & since then, my life has been free of opiates! I had been been beyond belief that was ever even capable. I had never lived any of my adult life without using opiates and I didn't believe that I was even curable. I now understand that I will never be "cured" but treated & that I can still be a functioning member of society. I can tell my daughter that I will do something & I will make sure that it gets done. I still have a long way to go, but I am one determined bronco rider and I am hanging on for my dear life, as well as for the lives of my husband, children, Mom, Dad, siblings, my "sisters" here on this precious forum, as well as the gentleman, Kimbo, who thankfully posts to give us ladies a different perspective on man and woman. No difference in the addiction, just in the mind of a man compared to that of a woman. We really have a special bond here because we all know what it is like to have this addiciton & to go into recovery from it & what comes with that. Just because you stop using doesn't mean that everything goes back to "normal" and we understand that. This is a safe place to come vent your feelings about your struggles or your glories in your recovery! It is a place that will never judge you, nor put you down, for we have ALL been there! It is a place to come to ask questions if you are unsure of a certain situation or to answer someone else's unanswered question that you have just the answer to. We want to listen, encourage, love, strengthen & help each other in any possible way!
I really look forward to getting to know you better GE & hope that you will open up to share a bit about yourself & what you have going on these days!
Again, welcome home GE!
Yours in Recovery,
Beth Welcome ge30542 To The Light At The End of The Tunnel Herz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome ge30542 To The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcome ge30542 To The Light At The End of The Tunnel Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome ge30542 To The Light At The End of The Tunnel
Page 1 of 1