Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Mike to, The Light At The End of The Tunnel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Mike to, The Light At The End of The Tunnel Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Mike to, The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcome Mike to, The Light At The End of The Tunnel EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 2:04 pm

Welcome Mike to, The Light At The End of The Tunnel Wttg_s10

Good Morning Everyone,
Good Morning to all, we have another new member t welcome this morning. Our newest member of the forum is "Mike".
Please join me in making Mike feel at home.
Mike,
If you have any questions please feel free to let us know we are here to help you. My name is Dee one of the moderators of the forum. We actually have three moderators on this forum. Myself, Barbara and Beth.
Along with the moderators we have the best group of members that you could ever meet. They have all been down that long dark road of addiction so don't worry there is nothing you can say that will surprise them.
I'd like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind. Are you currently a Suboxone patient? Or are you thinking about starting Suboxone? How is your recovery going for you so far? I must say that I am glad to have you hear with us. I can guarantee that at long as you are a member of this forum no one here will judge, make fun of or ridicule you for anything that you may have done in the past. We are not here to judge but to offer support. That is what a support forum is all about.
Plain and simple we are a support forum for people on or thinking about starting Suboxone. We will never tell you that you have been on Suboxone too long. And we will never tell you that it is time to get rid of your "SuboxONE" addiction.
Anyway back to the task at hand. Welcome to the family Mike.
Let us know what we can do for you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mike to, The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcome Mike to, The Light At The End of The Tunnel EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 7:30 pm

Welcome Mike to, The Light At The End of The Tunnel Angels14

Hi Mike,
How are you doing today? I am in hopes that you are doing well. I would most certainly like to welcome you to the forum, The Light at the End of the Tunnel. My name is Beth & I am currently a Suboxone patient, as well as one of the moderators that Dee had mentioned above. I would like for you to know that I am very happy that you have decided to become a member here & wonder what has brought you to us? Are you currently on Suboxone also or considering it? Are you already into your recovery or just getting started? Either way, we are here for you in any way possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to question away or if you have something that you would like to share, we are here to listen. This forum is very unique & very special. We only want people to find peace & serenity within themselves throughout their recovery. We listen, advise, encourage, love, support & help each other get through the tough times. We have all been right where you are & I truly hope that you will take the next step of opening up a bit & sharing about yourself & what made you decide to become a member here. As Barbara told me when I first joined & I found to be entirely the truth is that "a problem talked about is a problem half solved!" It gets it out & off of your shoulders alone to carry that weight all by yourself. We are now here to help you relieve that burden that weighs so heavily on our hearts. No matter what your worst day in recovery holds for you, its better than being trapped in that vicious cycle of using. And I certainly know that everyday in recovery isn't just sugary & sweet, yet I believe that I am figuring out that, unfortunately, that is just life! Yet, before when I was using, I didn't realize that we were also supposed to have good and bad days. I always had something to keep the "real world" away. I am sure that I am not telling you anything that you do not already know Mike, but I am telling you that ALL of us here either are fighting an opiate addiction & are in recovery or love someone who is & can honestly relate to the feelings that you are also going through if you are also dealing with an opiate addiction and/or recovery. I hope that you will let us in a little more to know where you are coming from & to become part of the family here that has become my second home within this past year. I can really tell you that the friendships that I have made here are real & honest. We truly care for each other & for all of our recovery. I really look forward to getting to know you better Mike & again, welcome! Welcome Mike to, The Light At The End of The Tunnel Star3
Your Friend in Recovery,
Beth Welcome Mike to, The Light At The End of The Tunnel Herz
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mike to, The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcome Mike to, The Light At The End of The Tunnel EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009, 12:57 am

Hi Mike,

I'm Barbara and glad to invite you to our forum. It's a little late, but would like to hear from you soon. Hope you'll look around and make yourself at home here.

With regards,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mike to, The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcome Mike to, The Light At The End of The Tunnel Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Mike to, The Light At The End of The Tunnel
Page 1 of 1