Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Newshed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Newshed Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Newshed   Welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Newshed EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 9:38 am

Welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Newshed Sharon10
Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving Newshed.
Welcome to the Suboxone forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel. My name is Dee, I am one of the moderators of the forum.
We have two other moderators, their names are Barbara and Beth. They will be along shortly to say their hello's and welcome you as well. What is it that we can do for you? If you should have any questions or concerns about Suboxone or your recovery, please feel free to let us know. We are here to help.
Our main goal is to support those people that are seeking support through their recovery. Are you currently a Suboxone patient? Please tell us a little bit about yourself. How is it that you came to hear about our little family here? I am always curious to know how people were led to us.
Please when you are up to it, post your story under our section titled Suboxone stories. I'm sure that you will find one of the most important things you can do in recovery next to NOT using is to share. Sharing helps you to rid yourself of the guilt and grief that comes with active addiction. We have all done things that when in our "right mind" would never do.
Again, my name is Dee and Welcome
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
atitagain

atitagain

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Newshed   Welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Newshed EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 3:30 pm

Welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Newshed Lcome_SJHMEThanksgivingPilgrim-vi

Hello Newshed and welcome! My name is Jessi and I am also new here as well. I thought I would share my opinion with you in the fact that if it's support you're looking for you have come to the right place! Everyone has been so incredibly nice to me so far, sharing their stories of recovery and hope. There is hope for us to recover and the more people you have around that have been there and done that, the better your chances for recovery. One very important thing that has to change when you go into recovery is: EVERYTHING!!! I heard that in a meeting once and let me be the first to tell you, it is the truth! People, places and things are the first things that need to be looked at. I unfortunately had a very hard time with this and it led me to relapse but I am slowly working my way back up, one day at a time. That is one of the main reasons I came to this forum was to meet new people who understand where I've been and where I want to go. I know I need to be around people who care about me and my well being and I am finding that here, so I'm sure if you stick around you will too. The more of us there are, the better we will all be.

I hope you decide to stay and tell us a little bit about yourself. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and everyone else!!

Hugs,

Welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Newshed 0054JESSI-vi

Last edited by nannamom on Fri 27 Nov 2009, 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : color change unable to use "Red")
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Newshed   Welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Newshed EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 8:44 pm

Hello Newshed and Jessi,

Glad to see we have two more members to our forum. For this we have another reason to give thanks for this holiday. I'm Barbara and have been in treatment for three years now. Helping other people has gotten me through many hard times. This is something I learned from a woman who helped me way back in 1991 when I sobered up from alcohol. If you are feeling down, go and help someone who needs it. This works for me. I hope you both post often.
Yours in the struggle,
Barbara

Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Newshed   Welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Newshed EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 12:02 am

Hi Newshed, I am very happy to see that you made it over here. You will get better support and info. here. I been on this forum for a long time and it has help me with my recovery. I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Newshed   Welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Newshed Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Newshed
Page 1 of 1