Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to all new members to The Light AT The End of The Tunnel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome to all new members to The Light AT The End of The Tunnel Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to all new members to The Light AT The End of The Tunnel   Welcome to all new members to The Light AT The End of The Tunnel EmptyThu 01 Dec 2011, 8:06 pm

Good evening, this past month we have had several new members join us here on the forum and I wanted to take a few minutes to welcome all of you to the forum.
My name is Dee and I am the manager of The Light At The End of The Tunnel.

Please take a few minutes to read the posts of the other members and if you see anything that interests you or something that you can relate to, I welcome you to post.
We have all been through pretty much of the same stuff and feedback is always a great resource to those who may have questions.

Your recovery is important to us, you are important to us and we care about each and every one of you. So, please if you have any questions or concern about your treatment, recovery or just need to talk, let me know and I will do whatever I can do help. If I don't know the answer to your question, I will see what I can do to find someone who does.

I am really looking forward to getting to know all of you.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
KJ

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new members to The Light AT The End of The Tunnel   Welcome to all new members to The Light AT The End of The Tunnel EmptySun 08 Jan 2012, 4:37 am

Hello Dee... I have read many of your posts and I hope you don't mind if say a few things. First of all, I think you and the regular posters to the site have a lot of helpful and compassionate advice to offer. Second of all, I plan on holding you to the statement you made about if you didn't know the answer to a question you would find someone who does. lol. I am grateful to have found your site and look forward to getting to know you guys.
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new members to The Light AT The End of The Tunnel   Welcome to all new members to The Light AT The End of The Tunnel EmptySun 08 Jan 2012, 12:24 pm

Good morning kj and welcome to the forum.
I will do my best to help you with whatever questions that you might have. If I can't help you then one of the other members may be able to guide you in the right direction.
I look froward to meeting you and hearing more about you as well.

Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new members to The Light AT The End of The Tunnel   Welcome to all new members to The Light AT The End of The Tunnel Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all new members to The Light AT The End of The Tunnel
Page 1 of 1