Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara

Welcome home Empty
PostSubject: Welcome home   Welcome home EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 1:39 pm

Welcome home 2c3d3e10Welcome to our forum and it's a delight to see another member has join us. This is to all of our newest members. In recovery it's important to be active in interactions with people like us who have been through the first inductions to Suboxone. You all are certainly welcomed to read along with us and get what you need from relateing to others. There may be something you need resolved to continue with your detoxification; such as static from a break up from a loved one or any other distraction. You are the most important person on our forum right now and as you grow in maturity, your input will help others while you reach your needs. The give and take theory works as human nature takes its course. It's like the nature of the beast to be herded together. If it is your preferance to read along with us for now, it's fine. You are welcomed to work your recovery any way you wish. We are all different in many ways. What works for one doesn't always work for another. I do know one thing, the more you talk about a problem, the less important it becomes. That being said, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and so glad we have you all here.
I remain,
Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
kimbo

kimbo

Male
Number of posts : 44
Humor : Strange but there
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Welcome home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome home   Welcome home EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 2:25 pm

All I can say is THANK YOU for this forum the people that join give me hope and support that I need in my recovery .Take what you want and leave the rest for not all that you find here will work for you..Have great day in your recovery no matter how bad today is its better that when you you were using !!

Kimbo
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome home   Welcome home EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 11:29 pm

Kimbo
You are so right in your saying; No matter how bad today is, it's better than when you were using. So right you are.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

Welcome home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome home   Welcome home Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome home
Page 1 of 1