Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Home Jasmine!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Home Jasmine!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Home Jasmine!!   Welcome Home Jasmine!! EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 2:57 pm

Welcome Home Jasmine!! Roses_10

Thank you to all that said prayers for Jasmine while she was in the hospital. Blue just sent me a message that she has been released from the hospital.

Jasmine,
I am glad to hear that you are at home and recovering. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Please take care and take it easy for a few days still.
Glad to hear you are home!
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home Jasmine!!   Welcome Home Jasmine!! EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 6:17 pm

Thank you so much Dee! You are so sweet!
Feels good to be home. And it feels good to kiss and hug my Mini Cooper!

I was in the hospital for 4 days ad didn't get to see my Cooper at all the whole time! It was very hard on me!

Thank you Dee, Blue, and everyone else for your prayers! I really appreciate it everyone!

Much love! I love you
XOXOXOXOXOXO

I love you - Jasmine
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home Jasmine!!   Welcome Home Jasmine!! EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 7:38 pm

Welcome home Jaz !! cheers

The forum just isn't the same without you !
Take Dee's advice and take it easy for a few days.
Cuddle with your boy and rest !!!
I'm sure he missed his mama as much as you missed him !

So glad your back home ! cheers

Hugs and love,

Blue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home Jasmine!!   Welcome Home Jasmine!! EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 8:47 pm

Now I can get back to posting like I used to! Smile lol.

Thank you Blue!!

I will take her advice and rest and cuddle with my Mini Coop!

He was so excited to see me when I first got home, for about 10 minutes, but then he wanted to be a typical boy and play video games! Boys will be boys I guess! But now it's getting closer to bed time and he is getting more and more tired! The more tired he gets the more cuddly he is! I know I fought with him so much and had such a hard time getting him to sleep in his own bed, but since I haven't seen him in so long.. I kinda want him to cuddle and sleep in my bed. Sad I can't do that though. That would start over a really ba thing! So instead I decided to let him stay up a little bit past his bed time and watch a movie and cuddle on the couch with mama! How does that sound ladies? Smile

It feels so good to be home and be able to do things when I want! (In the hospital I couldn't even go to te bathroom without calling my nurse, they said its a precaution) It feels good to have my iPad back! (My iPad is how I visit the forum since our computer is still broken.. Boo) Feels good to be able to eat when I want to without having a restricted diet! They had me on a low sodium diet, not sure why, guess it had something to do with te pneumonia, or te kidney infection.

I also wanted to talk to you ladies about that! Not only did I have pneumonia but I was septic (pretty sure it's wen an infection gets in your blood stream, that's what I got from the doc anyways) I was septic because of a bladder infection that I didn't know I had that my body couldn't fight because my body was too busy fighting the pneumonia. Anyways the bladder infection spread to my kidneys and from there to my blood stream. They didn't even keep me because of the pneumonia. Try kept me because of the sepsis. Because it can turn into septic shock (which I have been through before and it's no fun) So they had me on really strong IV antibiotics and pumped me full of fluids.

At one point I was offered Dilaudid!! I then said "I am on suboxone because I was addicted to opiates! And asked for a non narcotic! And definitely not an opiate! Although I was in a lot of pain, I was able to turn down the hospital meds, and I think we all know that in active addiction that would have been impossible! But I did it! I am so proud of myself!!

I feel so out of te loop and like I've missed so much! I'm gonna have to catch up on the forum and do some reading! Smile

Much love to to ladies!! I love you
XOXOXOXOXOXO

I love you - Jasmine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home Jasmine!!   Welcome Home Jasmine!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home Jasmine!!
Page 1 of 1