Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Today's meditation 9/7/11- "HOME"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Today's meditation 9/7/11- "HOME" Empty
PostSubject: Today's meditation 9/7/11- "HOME"   Today's meditation 9/7/11- "HOME" EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 10:55 am

Today's meditation 9/7/11- "HOME" Red_ba10

Home

I will look for and create places in my life where I feel seen and understood for who I am. Craziness is sometimes thought of as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I will not beat my head against a wall. If I am constantly misread and misunderstood somewhere, I will go elsewhere to see if I am understood there. I cannot come to see and understand myself if I am misunderstood and accused of being other than who I think and feel myself to be. I need to feel in synch enough to balance out one opinion with another, one perception with another. I will go crazy trying to get approval where it is constantly withheld. I need not overreact and run away in horror, but I definitely owe it to myself to get a second opinion. The truest home that I have is within me - where God and I dwell together.

Home is where the heart is.

Home is not where you live but where they understand you.
Christian Morgenstern

This passage has come from IntheRooms Daily Meditation.
Back to top Go down

Today's meditation 9/7/11- "HOME"
Page 1 of 1