Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets welcome randerson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Lets welcome randerson Empty
PostSubject: Lets welcome randerson   Lets welcome randerson EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 10:41 pm

I see another member has joined and I'm so glad to know another person is finding their way back to sanity.

Dee, Beth, I'm going to turn this one over to you. I can hardly hold my eyes open.

Randerson, I'll catch up with you on my day off which will be Sunday.

I've got to get some rest.

Yours to care,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Lets welcome randerson   Lets welcome randerson EmptyMon 02 Nov 2009, 12:06 pm

Hi RAnderson,
Welcome to you! It's me Beth again! I have posted to you under "Welcome to GRB1972 & RAnderson98" as I had not seen this post before I had written that one out! To find it, you can go to the top of the page where all of the different buttons are found, such as "Home", "Portal", "Calendar", "Gallery", etc. If you go to the "Portal" section, then scroll down about half the page, on the left, you will see the most recent posts scrolling down, when you see the one that says "Welcome to GRB1972 & RAnderson98" press on that link & it will take you to your welcome post! Lets welcome randerson Icon_wink I hope that helps you to find it easier. If you have any questions or problems, please just respond to this post & we will get you there! I know the forum can seem a little confusing at first, but you will easily get the hang of it! Let me know! I am very happy that you are here with us!! We also have that button up top that says "PM", which means "Private Message" and if you press that one, you can send a private message to any one individual member if you so desire. You will get the hang of it, I'm sure! Please let me know!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Yours in Recovery,
Beth Lets welcome randerson Herz
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Lets welcome randerson   Lets welcome randerson EmptyMon 02 Nov 2009, 12:27 pm

Lets welcome randerson Welcom23

Good Morning randerson and welcome to the forum. My name is Dee and as you already know I am one of the moderators. It is indeed a pleasure to be able welcome you into our home. I hope that you will become an active posting member. It is so important while in recovery that you are able to find support from those who have walked tens of miles in your shoes.
If you have any questions or concerns about Suboxone or your own recovery please don't hesitate to let us know. We will do what we can to help guide you along the way.
Are you currently a Suboxone patient? Or are you thinking about starting this "miracle" medication?
There is something that I want to make clear to you and anyone else that is new to this forum.
We are a "support" forum for people currently on or thinking about starting Suboxone. We know how hard it is to make the decision to start taking a medication to help you manage your addiction. As long as you are a member of this forum I can promise you that none of the members here will make fun of you, ridicule, or judge you for anything that you may have done or may say.
We all make mistakes. The important this is not what you may have done in the past but what you will do in the future. This is your future. A New beginning. I want to encourage you to grasp that new beginning and move forward. This is your recovery, take the time to educate yourself as much as possible. Our websites are a great source of information, please use them. You will find the links to both websites at the bottom of each of my posts.

Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets welcome randerson   Lets welcome randerson Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets welcome randerson
Page 1 of 1