Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2nd time around, lets hope it works this time!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
havehope17

havehope17

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-03-15

2nd time around, lets hope it works this time! Empty
PostSubject: 2nd time around, lets hope it works this time!   2nd time around, lets hope it works this time! EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:47 pm

Hi everyone,
So I was on suboxone last year for about 6 months for a norco addiction. It helped me tremendously until I had a dental appointment.....i KNEW i shouldnt of taken the rx to the pharmacy because I have an addiction type personality, BUUUT i did. And thats when it all started AGAIn. So, for the past 7 months I have been using 30+ Norco 7.5MG a day. I am a mom of 4 and a wife. I was to the point where I HATED using but didnt want to go thru w/d so I kept using. I work for a dentist which makes it all too tempting to call in rx's for me and anyone else I can conjure up. I went to my dr. yesterday and got the suboxone again and planned on taking it today but I had 4 more Norcos left and took them this AM b/c of the w/d's. I am afraid to start the sub while I am at work b/c I remember the first day on it I felt "out of it". My husband doesnt know and doesnt understand addiction , therefore , I cant tell him. He WILL leave me and take all my kids and hold it against me. I have been using for 18 years and I am tired of it. I plan on taking my sub on Saturday while I am at home so if I dont feel well I can lay down at least and tell my hubby I have a migraine. ( Which I get often). So, I am asking for support on starting my first day saturday and looking for reassurance that I wont feel "too out of it" on my first day. He has me on 8mg 2xday but the first time I took 8mg it was TOO much, so I cut my films in half and that seemed to help. My husband said that my speech was slurred but I didnt notice it. I thought I was fine. Maybe I should start off taking 1/4 of a film the first day? Any words of advise would be GREAT and appreciated!!
Stephanie
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

2nd time around, lets hope it works this time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd time around, lets hope it works this time!   2nd time around, lets hope it works this time! EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 12:01 am

Hi Stephanie,

We have talked before. Honey, as long as you want to get the pill thing over with, you will. I agree with you about taking less at first cause when I relapsed a few years ago, I took a whole eight milligrams and my stomach burned and got a head ache. I'm now on the film too. I would try a fourth of a film first and go from there. I just looked at the date on your post and it was from two months ago. I'm in hopes you are doing well and settled in with your dose. I'd like to know,
Good night for now. I'd love to hear from you.
Your Buddy,
Barara
Back to top Go down

2nd time around, lets hope it works this time!
Page 1 of 1