Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CHAT... anyone interested?

Go down 
+2
samigirl56
nannamom
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

CHAT...  anyone interested? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT... anyone interested?   CHAT...  anyone interested? - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 8:05 pm

Hello all.
With this being Sunday I wanted to check in and see who may be on the chat in the morning.
I think a good topic for the morning chat would be;

"Letting Go"
What do you think?
This morning while on the phone with my mother in law I noticed that I have a hard time with letting go of certain thoughts. Not thoughts of using or anything like that. I've always been the one that has had to take care of everything and everyone, through counseling I am slowly learning that I don't have to take care of everyone or everything that comes along. But I am still having a hard time of letting it go.
I hope to see everyone there.
Enjoy your evening,
Dee

Click here for Chat link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
kimbo

kimbo

Male
Number of posts : 44
Humor : Strange but there
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: CHAT... anyone interested?   CHAT...  anyone interested? - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 9:44 pm

Whenever just give me the heads up and remember my time is 3 hrs behind the east coast ..would love to chat
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: CHAT... anyone interested?   CHAT...  anyone interested? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:25 am

Kimbo oh my that would be at 6am for you. I always forget about your time. We can change it so that you don't have to get up so early.
What ever is convenient for you. I do have an appointment at 2 (11 your time)
Talk to you later,
Dee
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: CHAT... anyone interested?   CHAT...  anyone interested? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:36 am

Hi guys,
I always forget about the time changes as well. We're just getting ready to "fall back" an hour within the next few weeks. I know that for me, personally, it WOULD make it a lot easier to make it a little later than nine. If I could EVER get a normal night's sleep, it would be NO problem, but as it is right now, I'm chasing a 2 year old monkey around the house at ALL hours of the night. CHAT...  anyone interested? - Page 2 Icon_monkey I certainly don't want it changed due to me or my circumstances-just giving you my input!! CHAT...  anyone interested? - Page 2 Herz
Maybe we should try to find a more accomodating time for anyone and/or everyone who is interested in participating! Just let me know what you all think. Cool? CHAT...  anyone interested? - Page 2 Icon_question
Thanks.
Love,
Beth CHAT...  anyone interested? - Page 2 Herz
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: CHAT... anyone interested?   CHAT...  anyone interested? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 12:05 pm

Just about anytime is good for me as I am on this computer anyway jumping from one site to another searching for articles and resources.
I did attend this mornings chat. And Beth, I did have a good talk with myself while on there. Actually it was kind of fun.
Talk to all of you later,
Dee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHAT... anyone interested?   CHAT...  anyone interested? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CHAT... anyone interested?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2