Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just checking in...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxoticaaa

xxxoticaaa

Female
Number of posts : 26
Humor : Sarcastic, Dry
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Just checking in... Empty
PostSubject: Just checking in...   Just checking in... EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 6:53 pm

Hello everyone, I just wanted to check in and tell you that your all in my prayers and I think about you a lOTTTT. We just got our fifth wheel so a reunion might be sooner than we think. If you girls could write me an email and tell me where your home city is (if you want me to visit you) and if there is a borders or barnes and noble or waldenbooks near you i will sincerely try to plan some signings your way. I can't tell you how excited I am to meet all of you.
Deborah and Dean are two of the sweetest most giving people I know and I truly hope to make a lot of money on this book so I can donate some to the Suboxone assisted treatment and MAT site.
I won't know what my profits are until the end of October. I'm scared that it didn't do too well and we will barely get the money back that we put into it. But hopefully since I had some help from you guys here, like Dee, Beth, and anyone I'm forgetting I'm sorry. I truly have memory dysfunction due to the brain injury.
Please let me know how you all are doing. lori@loris-song.com Take care and God Bless and never NEVER give up your sobriety Just checking in... Icon_cheers . Lori
Back to top Go down
http://www.loris-song.com
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in...   Just checking in... EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 10:32 am

Just checking in... File0011

Hello Lori,
It's good to hear from you my friend! I am sure that you have soo much going on these days, as we all do, but especially with your book. I know that several of us here on the forum have been reading it. Deborah, Dee, Cathy, myself & I am sorry if I am forgetting anyone else that has had the blessed opportunity to read this God touched story about Lori & her "struggles." (struggling doesn't even touch it!)
As I said, it's great to hear from you, as we were keeping in much closer contact with each other before. I am so very happy to hear that your life is improving more & more every single day! This is what I pray for all of us everyday! Inner peace, serenity, & every day to continue to get better!
As for your request about where we are all living & you doing book signings in that area. I will start. I have peviously sent you the contact name & phone number of the woman that you need to speak to regarding doing a signing at the closest Barnes & Noble to me. It is in Akron, Ohio. (and I wouldn't miss it for the world!) I look forward to the day that I am able to give you that long tight squeeze (hug) that I have wanted to do since ever hearing of your story! Just checking in... Star3 You are motivation, as well as inspiration! I hope that this does happen soon!
I am glad to hear that things are getting better & appreciate the emails that you send me full of love & hope, as I need those more than ever due to my "failing" situation. Thank you for being a friend to me when I know how much you are going through as well!! I need the friends that I have made here more than ever right now... I have been struggling!
I will make sure to reply to your email & again, thank you for everything!
My love to you & John,
Beth Just checking in... Herz
**also, this is probably something that you have heard your entire life, BUT has anyone ever told you how very much you look like Stevie Nicks? (Fleetwood Mac) I just can't ever get over it when I see your picture- you could be sisters! Just checking in... Icon_wink **
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in...   Just checking in... EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 10:40 pm

Hi Lori,

It's been a while since we have conversed. I'm so glad things are going for you so well. I live near Orlando, Florida and there are Barnes and Noble stores all over. Several other big book stores as well. It would be so good to have someone visit. I have a hook-up for a travel trailor in my side yard, even a separate septic system and telephone.

Beth has been going through a lot as well as some other of us. I alsmost had to put my horse down today. She laid down and wouldn't get up . I got the vet over and her treated her and put a block on the pain in the ankle. She's doing a lot better. I took a fall at work and lost a gold Rolex bracelet. I'm okay I just miss the token from a friend who passed away. Someone found it and kept it, but I'm hoping and asking in my prayers for it to be returned. Something good did happen today. I went to my Suboxone doctor and because I has to get back home to Sassy, everybody let me go ahead of them and they just gave me my medicine and was on my way home. I got about six blocks and the car started losing compression and wouldn't go over twenty miles an hour. I pulled over and thank God I have A.A.A. and got home with an hour. That's when I got the vet over and my mechanic fixed my car. All of these people said they would wait untill I got my paycheck on Friday to get paid...even my Suboxone doctor. So, I got all of my problems taken care of without any money today. Of course my whole paycheck is shot, but it's nice to know people trust me enough to know I will pay them.

How have you been? I need to commend you on your accomplishments and the sweetness you have managed to hold on to. I wish you big success with your book and if you come south, you are welcomed to come to my house. It's nice and quiet here and the city is just a turnpike ride away.

Sorry I haven't written before now. I've been in a spiral of depression, but like the phoenix out of the ashes, I'm slowly rising above it.

Glad to hear from you.
Love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in...   Just checking in... EmptyWed 30 Sep 2009, 9:53 pm

Hello Lori
It is good to hear from you. I'm sure that you will do well with your book. I have finished reading it and recommend it to everyone.
I live in a very small town but we do have a Waldens Book store. The larger city of Burlington is about an hour and a half drive from me and I am sure they have both Waldens and Barnes & Nobles.
It would be great to have you nearby. Take care of yourself and know that you are in my prayers.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in...   Just checking in... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just checking in...
Page 1 of 1