Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New To Site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elizabeth

Female
Number of posts : 1
Humor : What doesn't kill me will make me stronger
Registration date : 2009-09-26

New To Site Empty
PostSubject: New To Site   New To Site EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 8:40 pm

Hello To All

My name is Elizabeth new to forum and new to Suboxone. Any advice is welcome. I notice alot of older postings is there somewhere to visit,
and hopefully hear good things. Just nervous. Bye
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

New To Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To Site   New To Site EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 9:45 pm

Hi elizabeth, I am Cathy, I been on Suboxone just alttle over a year now. I am very pleased with my treatment. I still have off days but other than that I feel pretty good most of the time.

I just notice your post. I am sure Soon Beth, Barbara and Dee will jump right on. Fire away with any questions you might have. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Hopefully, will talk to you soon. Cathy
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

New To Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To Site   New To Site EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 8:01 am

Elizabeth,
Hello to you! To help ease a little of your nervousness, I have indeed already posted you back. If you go to the "Home" page on the top of this page (the first button says "HOME", press that, then at the top of the screen, please go to "Welcome to New Members" or "Introductions" & click there. You will see a post from me (bfye) that says "Welcome Elizabeth" as well as I know that others have posted you there also.
Another way to see new posts is to go back to the top of the screen & press "Portal" and the newest posts will scroll down the left side of the screen. (you'll have to scroll down a little bit) That way you already know if you have read a particular post or not. I hope that this helps & if not, get right back on here & I will try to direct you step-by-step on how to find your posts. It seems really confusing at first, but you will catch on quite quickly. Also, to go ahead & try to confuse you more, there is also a button up there that says "PM" which stands for Private Messaging & you can go onto there & write to one person in particularly if you don't feel comfortable posting something on the "Main Board"- please let us know if you have more questions, but I know that you have posts awaiting you!
By the way, my name is also Elizabeth, but I go by bfye as a user name. I go by Beth or "B" but I love your name! Please look for those posts that I was referring to & I will get back to you after you have read them, unless you have trouble finding them. Also, go up to your PM's & press that button & I will leave you a little message there as well to kind of show you around. I really hope to hear from you today at some point.
Your Friend in recovery,
Beth New To Site Herz

Last edited by nannamom on Wed 30 Sep 2009, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct Spelling)
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

New To Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To Site   New To Site EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 8:17 am

Elizabeth,
If you go to the Portal at the top of the page that I was telling you about, then look over to the left after scrolling down just a bit, you'll see the post that I was talking about- it says "Welcome Elizabeth"- just click on there & you will see all of your posts thus far. Hope that helps!!
Yours,
Beth New To Site Herz
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

New To Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To Site   New To Site EmptyWed 30 Sep 2009, 10:54 pm

New To Site Hello13
Hi Elizabeth,
My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum. What questions do you have if any about Suboxone? Please let me know what I can do to make you feel at home here on the forum. It is great to have you here with us.

Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

New To Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To Site   New To Site Empty

Back to top Go down

New To Site
Page 1 of 1