Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New to the site and suboxone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
packerbacker

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-10-20

New to the site and suboxone Empty
PostSubject: New to the site and suboxone   New to the site and suboxone EmptyFri 02 Nov 2012, 2:54 am

Hello, I have been reading the stories of my fellow addicts on this site for two weeks now and I am blown away by the strength that I have gotten from you all. Thank you for that. I have found that I have so much in common with so many of you. The similarities in our stories are incredible. I am ready to introduce myself to the group since I have gotten so much help from you all that I feel that maybe I could be so lucky to help someone else. I am a 33 year old male that has been an addict for almost two years now. I have currently been on Suboxone for 15 days now. Along with a strong support system, counseling, and suboxone, this site has helped be get this far. Tomorrow I will be able to share my story and experiences. Getting late now, but I wanted to say Hi and I am so happy to have found your site.
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: New to the site and suboxone   New to the site and suboxone EmptyFri 02 Nov 2012, 4:45 pm

Hi packerbacker
Welcome! It is good to have you here with us. My name is Dee and it is good to meet you.
Congratulations on your recovery. This isn't going to be an easy road to travel but with the help of Suboxone and the support from family and friends you can make it.
I am glad to hear that you are taking advantage of support services and counseling. I would love to read your story when you are ready.
Once you write your story, I'm sure it will be a great help to someone else.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: New to the site and suboxone   New to the site and suboxone EmptySun 04 Nov 2012, 9:34 pm

Hello PackerBacker and welcome to the forum,

Sorry I'm just responding, my area was hit hard by the hurricane.

Congratulations for taking the steps needed to get your life back !!! It seems your
doing everything you need to live addiction free.

I am looking forward to hearing more of your story ~~

Take Care,
Blue
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: New to the site and suboxone   New to the site and suboxone EmptyMon 05 Nov 2012, 8:02 pm

packerbacker, how are you doing? Check in when you are able and let us know how you are doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: New to the site and suboxone   New to the site and suboxone EmptySat 10 Nov 2012, 10:01 am

Hello Packerbacker,

Like Dee wrote, I also Just want to check with you and see how your doing.

let us know when you get a chance ok ?

Blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the site and suboxone   New to the site and suboxone Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the site and suboxone
Page 1 of 1