Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Family reunion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Family reunion Empty
PostSubject: Family reunion   Family reunion EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 9:12 pm

Just thought I'd put this up for a while. This was a few months ago when we had the whole fanily over. This is one of my favorite neices and Bask. They look good, but I look a little wind blown. I'll ask around and see if there was some better ones taken that day. The house in the back ground is my Moms. I live in the front. Anyway, I hope you guys like it.

Love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Family reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family reunion   Family reunion EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 10:44 pm

Hi Barbara, How are you? I hope you are resting your foot. I really like your picture. It looks like Bask is a Throughbred but his bay coloring he could be a Morgan. It's hard tell in the picture how big he is. Are you the one holding him? I had to take one of my dogs to the Vet. for a checkup this past week. She is 13 years old. She is doing good considering she had Vistibular disease. Talk to you soon. Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down

Family reunion
Page 1 of 1