Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the Newbie's And rest of the Family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Welcome to the Newbie's And rest of the Family Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Newbie's And rest of the Family   Welcome to the Newbie's And rest of the Family EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 9:18 am

Hi to all Newbie And the rest of the Family flower
I just want to welcome all the Newbie's or anyone I have not have the pleasure to meet yet, I'm glad to see alot of new name's here, And hope to get to know you all more, I also want to say Hi to Deborah and Barbara, Etc, I know I haven't been on much, But I want you to know I really miss talking with you girls, I'm doing alot better than I was, Because the Clinic had to regulate my dose, So I'm back on track, And Hope to hear from you all, Bunche's of Hug's Love Sincerely Sammy.
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome to the Newbie's And rest of the Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbie's And rest of the Family   Welcome to the Newbie's And rest of the Family EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 11:31 pm

Hi Sammy,
It is great to have you back. I am so glad that things are finally working out for you.
It looks like things are going to pick up around her again. Beth is also back with us.
We have gained a lot of new members since you have been out. They are all really good people.
Good to see you.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome to the Newbie's And rest of the Family
Page 1 of 1