Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just for today..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Just for today.. Empty
PostSubject: Just for today..   Just for today.. EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 7:07 pm

Hello to everyone! cheers
I've just been on here, reading away for about the last hour or so... It's great to have so many members joining in on these discussions. I love it!! Like a Star @ heaven It's very helpful to me to read so many stories & perspectives from all of you that it makes me even more that encouraged to "fight harder!" We have all traveled such different roads, yet our paths have have all crossed here. That's pretty cool to me! cyclops The amount of love & support here is unwaivering! I love you Thank you all! Very Happy
I have so many responses to all of the posts & it's normal for me to just start answering everyone right here in one long book, but I'd like to try to respond in the proper places.
Dale, I apologize that I didn't see the response to your last post, but I did read it today & will go there to discuss that with you. Thanks for all the kind words of support & for sharing what you have gone through as well. I understand much of what you were describing. What a Face
I just wanted to thank everyone for all the heart felt words that have been put out onto here today. For me, this provides strength! Idea I feel very blessed to have found all of you! Arrow God bless all & sleep with the angels tonight!
Yours in Recovery,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Just for today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for today..   Just for today.. EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 2:47 pm

Hi Beth,

You are such a doll. You appreciate people in the smallest and biggest ways. I just wanted to let you know you can change my mood by reading your posts. You give me strength. I've been working and it's hard to deal with every day people when the computer is 20 miles away. I can think of something you or someone else said and work it out in my head.

I just wanted you to know this and I'm off to buy horse feed and do some errands.

Yours,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
SpicySuz

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Just for today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for today..   Just for today.. EmptyWed 10 Jun 2009, 1:27 am

i just wanted to add a little something here
i agree this place is a wonderful place full of wisdom ,and knowlege ,and strength for all that need some . free for the taking .
i hope everyone here knows how blessed you are to have found this place in time and cyber space . i surely know you have to do it on your own ,but you never have to be alone Smile
accept the challenge so you may feel the exhilaration of victory .
and as you do this ... hold hands and hearts with your cyber friends < or maybe angels is a better word > you have found here
hugs and prayers for all
Suz the Mom
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Just for today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for today..   Just for today.. EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 12:01 am

Amen!

Thanks, Suz.

Your positive attitude gives me such a lift when I'm feeling low. You are a true angel on earth. So glad you joined us.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just for today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for today..   Just for today.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just for today..
Page 1 of 1