Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Went to the dr today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel1023

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-03-04

Went to the dr today Empty
PostSubject: Went to the dr today   Went to the dr today EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 5:52 pm

Hey guys
Just stopping by to say hello. Everything is still going good except the constipation stuff( it sucks). Went to the dr today and he put me on Zoloft. I've never taken it before but he said it will help with anxiety and depression ( crossing fingers). It's weird I keep getting texts from people looking for pills. It's funny that those r the only times I ever think about them. It's definitely a different feeling. Good but different. I hope everyone is doing well. Stop by and just say hi. I love hearing from all of u
Angel
Back to top Go down
pitbullmomma34

pitbullmomma34

Female
Number of posts : 60
Humor : If I were wrong, Dont you think I would know it?-Sheldon Cooper
Registration date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dr today   Went to the dr today EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 11:20 pm

They gave me Zoloft back at my old doctors office and it worked fine. It stopped alot of my bad dreams and it did help me get to sleep because I took it at night. Things arent going so bad around here, we are getting some "much needed" springtime snow lol. I know what is going to happen, it will be a really wet spring and then the summer will be a drought or something.
Anyways, they tried me on Prozac and it caused me to have terrible gas. When I say terrible gas, I could honestly fart with every step that I took one hour after I took my pill. It was so bad at Kroger I had to get my mother to cough one time because I could feel it bubbling up. They put me on Celexa and that isnt too bad but it made my fingers jerk. Zoloft was the best out of the bunch BUT my new doctor apparently doesnt think that I need a nerve pill, he thinks that I am bipolar and wants me to have a bunch of tests ran that I cant afford lol. He is a good doctor, but I wish that he would just put me back on the Zoloft. Although, I havent had a episode of crying since about a week ago. May have just been a weapy time or something.
Glad to hear that all well went at the doc's office. I hate doc appointments that dont go well, makes the rest of the day not worth a crap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/april.southerland34
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dr today   Went to the dr today EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 1:01 am

My son is also taking Zoloft. He suffers from PTSD, Severe Anxiety and used to have panic attacks. The attacks have calmed down tremendously since being put on the medication and has honestly changed his life. At one point it was so bad that I had to pull him out of school and home school him for the rest of that year.

April maybe you could talk to your doctor again and tell him how you felt back then and how you feel now. Glad to hear the wheeping has subsided although a good cry sometimes does a world of good. As a cleansing that is.

Springtime snow? You can have ours. I am so ready for a real spring. When our summer finally gets here, we might have some 80-90 degree weather for a few days but not very long. It is common for us to see 50's in June. Sad
I miss the warmth of the south that is for sure.
Have a good night ladies,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Angel1023

Female

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dr today   Went to the dr today EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 2:21 pm

Thank u guys for the reply. My dr said it will be a few weeks before I start feeling any better and I have a lot going on right now so I'm pretty stressed today. Trying to not freak out and just find positive solutions but seems like every turn something else comes up.
Back to top Go down
Angel1023

Female

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dr today   Went to the dr today EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 2:25 pm

Hey Dee. Where are u from? I live in NY and the wheatear her is crappy too
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dr today   Went to the dr today EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 3:24 pm

Angel, I am in south central Vermont. We have a couple of other members who are also from NY. It is a small world indeed isn't it.

I'm sorry your stressed out today. What's going on? Is it something you can talk about? I'm here if you need to talk, we can chat if you like or you can send me an email or pm. Whichever your more comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Angel1023

Female

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dr today   Went to the dr today EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 3:32 pm

Well as I have said before I am a single mom trying to balance two boys along with going to school myself and working. Trying to balance a relationship on top of that. And it just seems like everytime I correct one problem another one pops up. Just overwhelmed by life I guess
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dr today   Went to the dr today EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 3:38 pm

It is hard. I don't see how you do it honestly. Be proud of yourself, you are doing everything to make things better for you and your family and doing a great job at it.
It's time for a "me" day, make yourself ( I know it's hard) take some time out for you. Even if it is only for a few minutes. It helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dr today   Went to the dr today Empty

Back to top Go down

Went to the dr today
Page 1 of 1