Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Today's thought, "Do not worry about tomorrow today..."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Today's thought, "Do not worry about tomorrow today..." Empty
PostSubject: Today's thought, "Do not worry about tomorrow today..."   Today's thought, "Do not worry about tomorrow today..." EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 3:38 pm

Today's thought from Hazelden is:

Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself.
--Matthew 6:34

To worry about something ahead of time is a waste of time and energy that could be better spent on living a full life today.

For instance, if we spend hours today worrying about an important test at school tomorrow, we can't very well concentrate on studying. And if we lie awake tonight agonizing over what we don't know or haven't studied, we're going to be exhausted tomorrow when we take the test.

Wouldn't it be much better to focus on doing all we can today to prepare for the test, and then, knowing we've done our best, let go of it tonight and get a good night's sleep? In fact, if we do that every day of the year, when a big test comes along, we'll know we're as ready as we can be, and won't have a thing to worry about. What a relief it is to know we've done our best today and every day.

What can I do well today so I won't worry about it tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Today's thought, "Do not worry about tomorrow today..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's thought, "Do not worry about tomorrow today..."   Today's thought, "Do not worry about tomorrow today..." EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 3:39 am

Exactly that's a good point Dee!
I've spent so much time worrying about how my insurance will stop paying for it. When I could be putting that energy into finding other options so that I can stay on it as long as I need to. Smile
this quote right here really made my day. Thanks for posting it Dee! Smile
-Jazz
Back to top Go down

Today's thought, "Do not worry about tomorrow today..."
Page 1 of 1