Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Todays Thought from Hazelden 7/24/2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MonicaS

MonicaS

Female
Number of posts : 189
Humor : Recovery is a journey to be taken not a destination to be reached.
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Todays Thought from Hazelden 7/24/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Todays Thought from Hazelden 7/24/2012   Todays Thought from Hazelden 7/24/2012 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 9:30 pm

Today's thought from Hazelden is:

Believe more deeply. Hold your face up to the Light, even though for the moment you do not see.
-- Bill W.

At times, we'll go through pain and hardship. At times, we'll have doubts. At times, we'll get angry and think we just don't care anymore. These things can spiritually blind us. But this is normal. Hopefully, we'll be ready for those times. Hopefully, we will have friends who will be there for us.

Thank God for these moments! Yes, hard times can make our spirits deep and strong. These moments tell us who we are as sober people. These moments help us grow and change. Spirituality is about choice. To be spiritual, we must turn ourselves over to the care of our Higher Power.

Prayer for the Day

God, help me find You in my moments of blindness. This is when I really need You.

Today's Action

Today I'll get ready for the hard times ahead. I will list my friends who will be there for me.

I thought this described what I've found in our little fellowship perfectly. I know I have friends here who will be here for me. I appreciate you all sooo much.
Back to top Go down

Todays Thought from Hazelden 7/24/2012
Page 1 of 1