Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thougth for Today..5/31/2011 Using Today's Tools

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Thougth for Today..5/31/2011 Using Today's Tools Empty
PostSubject: Thougth for Today..5/31/2011 Using Today's Tools   Thougth for Today..5/31/2011 Using Today's Tools EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 11:21 am

Thougth for Today..5/31/2011 Using Today's Tools Though11

Using today's tools

Are we becoming stuck in the "if onlys"? "If only I had more money." "If only I were more attractive." "If only my parents had listened to Dr. Spock." The "if onlys" will get us nowhere. We would do better to think about what we have to work with today.

Do we remember that we are fortunate just to be alive? Are we grateful that, one day at a time, we are clean and sober? Do we keep in mind that we have at our disposal our program and all its tools? When we dwell in the "if onlys," we get stuck in yesterday. But what we have to work with today are "today's tools," and if we use them well, we'll have no need for the "if onlys."

Am I using the tools I have today?

Help me to recognize today's tools and to become willing to use them.
Today's Thought is a reading from the book

Day by Day~ Second Edition by Anonymous
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Thougth for Today..5/31/2011 Using Today's Tools
Page 1 of 1