Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Cathy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

It's Cathy Empty
PostSubject: It's Cathy   It's Cathy EmptyWed 27 May 2009, 1:17 am

Hi Everybody, I thought I would pop on before bed. Do I have alot of reading to do! Beth, I was so happy to hear from you! You don't know what that phone call meant to me. I hope you had a nice hoilday. I will be PMing you shortly. Dee, Thanks for keeping track of me by e-mail. I hope your hoilday went well too. Barb, How are you? It looks like there is alot of action going on here. It is going take me awhile to catch up. I am just starting to feel better since I increased my suboxone dosage. I have to see the Doctor today. She knows I have been having a tought time and she wants to make sure I am fairing through this hard time without relapsing. I am lucky to have ended up with a great suboxone doctor. I'll talk to everybody later. I need to go to bed. Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

It's Cathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Cathy   It's Cathy EmptyWed 27 May 2009, 10:06 am

It's Cathy Bluie_10

Welcome back Cathy!
Yes as you can see we have had many new members join since your last visit. It is good to see you.
I know we have been talking through email but to have you back here is great.
I am happy that Beth was able to contact you by telephone. I remember how worried you were when she wasn't here for that short time. And how you wanted to reach out to her.
Pulling together and supporting each other through our tough times is what we do as friends. That is what this forum is all about.
Not only to have a place to come where we can ask question and find the answers that we can't seem to find anywhere else, but to form a bond that we other wise would not have with other people. It helps so much to be able to talk to people that have been through what you are going through.
Take your time now that your back and don't overwhelm your self.
The important thing is that your okay.
How did it go at the doctors appoitment this morning?
Do you think you still might go back through training?
I'll stop with the questions here.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

It's Cathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Cathy   It's Cathy EmptyWed 27 May 2009, 2:07 pm

Hi Cathy & Dee,
I am frustrated because this seems to only happen when I really get going into a long post, but I just spent over an hour posting back & my internet booted me. Then, it asks me "Send Error Report"- NO, send me my post back!!! Mad
I apologize for my negativity & have begun to think that maybe I had put too much out there. Not to talk to either of you about, but maybe I had too much personal information included to post out over the entire forum. Another intervention on God's part? I will send you both a PM kind of covering what I was going on about & what should I do? I continue to repeat this stupid "Seasame Street" song. "What should I do? What should I do? What should I do when I don't know what I should do?" What a Face Love to you both. Cathy, you already know how happy I am to see you back!!! I love you
Talk to you soon!
Dee, I tried to call you for several hours yesterday around five in the evening, but was not able to get through because it was busy. I will try back.
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

It's Cathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Cathy   It's Cathy EmptyWed 27 May 2009, 3:33 pm

Beth,
I am sorry that you couldn't get through. Unfortunately I don't have call waiting right ow. So when someone is on the phone you will get the busy signal.
My phone seemed to have rung off of the hook all day. I'd hang up and someone would call.

As soon as I am able to catch up on these bills, oh yeah. I will get call waiting back. I'd really like to switch over to Comcast for Internet, phone and cable. To have it all lumped into one bill.
But that is also when I get caught up on the bills.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

It's Cathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Cathy   It's Cathy EmptyWed 27 May 2009, 10:31 pm

Oh Cathy,
It is so great to hear from you! I'm worn to a frazzle and on my way to bed too.
I just had to say hi and I'm glad you doing so well. I setting an Oncology show and have been since Sunday. I had Monday off, but it went so fast, it seemed like a dream. I'm just tickeled you came back to be with us again.

I'm down and half asleep, but I will give you a recap on what's been going on.

You be sweet and take care,
Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female

It's Cathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Cathy   It's Cathy EmptySun 31 May 2009, 1:43 am

Hi, Everybody, I am still hanging in there. I am hopefull things are going to get better. The Doctor adjusted my meds. I am keeping busy. I gave all 5 dogs a bath. They really needed it my house was starting to smell like a kennel. YUCK! I hope everybody is enjoying their weekend. Its been a little chilly here at night but in the sixties during the day. I can't wait for the 80 degree weather. Talk to ya all soon. Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

It's Cathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Cathy   It's Cathy EmptySun 31 May 2009, 10:59 am

Good morning Cathy,

Hi, it's Barbara. I know what you mean about the animal odors taking over the house. I have three dogs and a bunch of birds. I have to clean cages (huge) today. I take two of my dogs to the groomers, but my twenty year old Black Lab and Pit Bull mix, I have to bath myself.

Say it's still chilly up there? Be glad. It's 70 degrees here and it's not noon yet. We finally started getting rain...in down pours every afternoon. There's always lightening and thunder and hurricane weather starts Monday. There already a tropical storm in the Atlantic.

I'm so glad you are back and finding precious time to spend with us, We all missed you, but I thought Beth was going to have kittens!

I finally got the Oncology show in and have had two days off. Yesterday I rested and went to stock up on groceries. Today I've got to go on line and pay bills and go to Tracktor Supply for horse and yard stuff.

Talk to you again soon?

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.

It's Cathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Cathy   It's Cathy EmptySun 31 May 2009, 11:21 am

Hello Dearest Cathy,
I'm glad to see that you'd posted. You know how I love you, my friend! I love you
Yes, I agree with you about trying to keep busy to help pass the time & get through it. Although, as least on my part, sometimes its hard to even want to get up & do anything at all. As you already know, I'm having many issues with my doctor/meds/mental stability- maybe just in that order... Wink Although, I should be used to the mental part of it all.. haha What a Face I did get a chance to read your PM & am planning on spending this am catching up on responding to a few that I haven't had a chance to give the "proper" time nor answers to my closest friends!! I am never not here for you & if you send me a message & I don't respond right away, let me know if you need me NOW!! And as you already know, you can always call me at ANY time you'd possibly need to. I really don't care if it's three in the morning- I am here for you at anytime. And please, as I know the situation with "Alice" if you do change your phone number, please let me know how I can still reach you!!! I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE YOU AGAIN! I refuse! I will not lose you again. I'm so grateful for this forum & the bonds that have been formed. There are such special people here. Sometimes I refer to Dee as my "life raft" & Lord knows that she has helped me in every way possible. She's pulled me back to the boat!! Wink It feels so easy to just "give up" at times.. Bless You All who have continued to send your strength my way, who haven't "allowed" me the option of giving up. I hope that you all know that I am right here for you as well. Cathy, I'm going to close this up & read any other new posts that I may've missed. And, I will also talk more with you about Jon & some other private issues in my PM.
Hang in there, precious angel! I always have to try to remember that God has his reasoning for all that he puts on our plates. Although, sometimes I question it & wonder, why?? But the answer will appear, not in my timing, as I'd prefer cyclops but sometimes later, after the initial problem has ceased to seem so overwhelmingly huge, it's just plain as the day! My love, strength & prayers are with you- just as I know you've been doing the same for me! We'll talk more..
Love You,
B I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

It's Cathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Cathy   It's Cathy EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 9:21 am

It's Cathy Wateri10

Good Morning Cathy!
I knew that you would be back. And it is good to see you.
Good friends are such a rare thing and I know you can tell from the posts above that you have made some real true friends here.
These are friends that will stick by you no matter what. I know that I have found good friends here. People like you, Beth, Barbara and suz, and a few more that I get the PM's from regularly, are people that touch my heart. You guys are people that give friendship freely, and unconditionally.
I'll be forever grateful to Deborah for continuing on with this forum after the old one closed due to MSN groups closing.
If it weren't for her, I never would have had the opportunity to meet all of you.
Enjoy your day, and smile often.
Always a friend,
Dee
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female

It's Cathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Cathy   It's Cathy EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 5:45 pm

Hi Dee, Barb and Beth, I am truly grateful that I found this forum. Your the only clean friends I have. I just wish we lived closer together. I am grateful for Deborah too. But I am really grateful for Dee and Barb too for all your hard work on here. Beth I just sent you a pm when you get a chance to read it. Right now I have to go, the pittbull from down the road is in my backyard driving my dogs crazy! Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

It's Cathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Cathy   It's Cathy EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 6:35 pm

Cathy,
I feel the same way. All of the people I know around me are using one type of drug or another and always is denial saying their "kicking'."
Well heck they have been kicking' for years now.
You know the story. I'm sure you have heard it before.
It would be nice to be able to live near each other. Coffee at my house in the morning!
Enjoy the day
Dee
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female

It's Cathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Cathy   It's Cathy EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 10:36 pm

Dee,
I asked Matt again what he thought about Vermont? He said "Is there work?" Wink We will have to actaully make this coffee time happen sometime, somewhere..
A place where we can all meet..
Love you girls!
Sleep well!
B I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

It's Cathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Cathy   It's Cathy EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 10:44 pm

Beth
Well, I don't know about work. But we do have snow.
I KNOW that you must have good news for me
Dee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Cathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Cathy   It's Cathy Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Cathy
Page 1 of 1