Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday Cathy!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Happy Birthday Cathy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Cathy!!!   Happy Birthday Cathy!!! EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:13 am

Happy Birthday Cathy!!! Happy_11

Happy Birthday Dear Cathy!

Hello Cathy!!
I hope that this finds you well whether in Texas or back in NY- I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday coming up tomorrow!! I hope that you have a great day as well as upcoming year!! Here's to hoping that all of your dreams come true.... or at least one this year & another next year, etc!

Have a great day!!!

Much Love,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Happy Birthday Cathy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Cathy!!!   Happy Birthday Cathy!!! EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010, 3:04 am

Happy Birthday Cathy!!! 012_ha10

Many Happy Birthday wishes to you Cathy!
It has been such a long time since we have talked to you, I hope things are going well. Always remember that if you need anything we will be here. Have some fun today, take some time for yourself, and while I'm at it I hope you and your family have a wonderul Christmas Season full of love, happiness and much joy.
Sending many hugs your way,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Happy Birthday Cathy!!!
Page 1 of 1