Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday Dee !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Happy Birthday Dee !!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Dee !!!   Happy Birthday Dee !!! EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 6:19 am

I'm sorry I'm a day (?) late....but none, the less.... I want to wish you a very happy birthday. cheers  cheers 
I am so grateful to have you in my life, and I wanted to thank you for always being there for me.  sunny 

You keep this forum going, and always think of others before yourself.

I wish you good health, much happiness and all the love in the world !!! Smile Smile Smile 

Happy Birthday my friend !!! sunny sunny 

Love,
Blue Cool 
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Happy Birthday Dee !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dee !!!   Happy Birthday Dee !!! EmptyTue 13 May 2014, 11:11 am

Thank you my friend. I am really late in responding back to your post. I apologize. Things over the last few months have been really crazy for me.
My father in law passed away in Feb and last month my sister was diagnosed with leukemia. I remember a time when all I worried about was growing older and now all I can think about is how much older I have grown. I am tired of sadness and ready for the new season to begin, I really am.
With that being said, that you so much for the Birthday wish. I really appreciate it my friend just as I appreciate you.

The forum continues to grow with members, but no posts. Could it be that people are learning what they need from reading what has already been posted by other members?
Wish I knew.
Counseling today so I better get off here and get ready for that. It takes longer these days. lol
Talk to you soon.
Much love,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Happy Birthday Dee !!!
Page 1 of 1