Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE! EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 1:05 am

TO OUR FEARLESS LEADER:

Happy Birthday Dee! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE! Icon_queen

Dee, I hope you enjoy your day you deserve it.

You are very special to those that know you and those that you help on a daily basis. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE! Herz

You are "The light at the end of the tunnel" I truly believe that this forum wouldn't exist without all of the work that you do here and all the work behind the scenes that you do.

Dee Have a Great Day!

Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE! EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 10:01 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE! Chip_n10

Thank you Cathy,
This forum and the website have become such a large part of my life. When I went into recovery 8 years ago, I was attending a Methadone clinic. I used to tell my counselor that I wanted to give back what was so freely given to me. The help and support that I received at that clinic is what kept me going. There were days in the beginning that I doubted myself more than you will ever know. But with a lot of encouragement I was able to move on and not give up.

When I was looking for information about Suboxone I stumbled upon the Suboxone Assisted Treatment website. If not for that website and all the work that Deborah put into it I might would have given up. It was through that website that I learned a lot of what I know today. I owe so much to so many people. People that I have met along the way.
This forum is as much a part of my life as my family is. This is my 'other family' I don't think that any of you realize just exactly how much you all mean to me.
Thank you for the Birthday Wishes. I have to be up in Burlington for a little while this morning but I will be back here on the forum later on this afternoon. Thank you Cathy for all that you do. I know that I can go and come back and things would have been taken care of. Thank you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!
Page 1 of 1