Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday Dee !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Happy Birthday Dee !!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Dee !!!   Happy Birthday Dee !!! EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 7:13 am

Happy Birthday Dee !!! Happy-Birthday-35

You do so much for everyone and I want you to know how much your appreciated ! flower
I wish you a day of peace and love !!! I love you

Many more to follow my friend !

Much Love,
Blue sunny
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dee !!!   Happy Birthday Dee !!! EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 8:10 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!! Enjoy yor day at the salon...you deserve it!!
I thank you very much for all your knowledge & support you have given to all of us here on this forum. You are a true inspiration and I wish you nothing but love & happiness!

Love & Hugs,

-Rae
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dee !!!   Happy Birthday Dee !!! EmptyTue 07 May 2013, 4:48 pm

Thank you ladies!
It was a great day! Rae I did have fun having my hair done it has been too long, over a year and it was time. It is so much better now, much shorter than it was and I like it that way!
You ladies made me cry though. I do what I do because I love what I am doing. I feel it is important to help others seeking recovery. At one time I didn't really have anyone to show me where to get help or how to even start. This forum is important, it provides not only support to those who need it but a place to meet new friends and talk about what is going on. It is my way of re paying what was given to me.

I so value the friendships I have made here and I hope to make many more. Each one of you hold a special place in my heart and each one of you have touched me in a very special way. I am so proud of all of you and together we do make a difference!
Love to you both,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dee !!!   Happy Birthday Dee !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Dee !!!
Page 1 of 1