Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday Cathy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Happy Birthday Cathy Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Cathy   Happy Birthday Cathy EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 1:14 am

Happy Birthday Cathy A44d7610

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear sweet Cathy..... Happy Birthday to you.
Cathy, may your day be filled with much happiness and joy.
You are such a special person and deserve every great thing that comes your way.
Thinking of you,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Cathy   Happy Birthday Cathy EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 2:21 am

Thank You So much Dee, and guess what! Purple and violets are my favorate colors. We celebrated my birthday Sunday because of all the running around we have to do this following week. Jon did get me a laptop and 2 pairs of sneakers for my birthday so I am pretty happy about that. I'll talk to you soon. Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Cathy   Happy Birthday Cathy EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 10:08 am

Good Morning Cathy,
A lap top and two pairs of sneakers? One of those pairs of sneakers is for me right? Tell Jon he did well. He knows what you need and like as well.
I am glad to have you here on the forum and in my life as well. We may not be NA but I can tell you.... Keep coming back!!!

Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Cathy   Happy Birthday Cathy EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 11:35 pm

Happy Birthday Cathy,

I'm glad I caught that it was your birthday and could congratulate you. You have always been so kind to me. I'm so glad you are one of the ones who has stuck it out here with us. You are such a sweetheart. This forum has many rewards and one of them is you.

Yours in the struggle, Barbara
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Cathy   Happy Birthday Cathy EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 12:38 am

Thank You Barbara, for the kind words! I am so lucky that I found this forum. How is the Florida weather treating you? My dad lives in Ft. Meyers and he said the weather is comfortable were he is located. We have a few inches of snow here in New York. That big winter storm that hit the east coast just missed us. How are your feather and fur babies doing? We are taking our youngest dog to the Vet. in the morning. He hasn't been getting along with our other dogs and he is getting really aggressive with the other dogs so the Vet. suggested Prozac for him but we need bloodwork done on him first. But other than that everything is going good here. I haven't heard from Beth. I just hope she is doing ok. Well I have to close for now. Thank You again for the birthday wishes.

Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Cathy   Happy Birthday Cathy EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:01 am

HI
It's late I'll answer you better tomorrow.
Love, Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Cathy   Happy Birthday Cathy EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 8:28 pm

HI Cathy,
How are you my friend? Happy Birthday!!!! I am so sorry that I have not been around more often lately, but I have been trying to get myself together & have missed everyone here like crazy!! As you know, this past month has been a difficult one for me, but I do finally feel like I have been on the upswing & have been going crazy missing you and the special members of our precious forum family. I do not have long tonight to write as Santa & Mrs. Claus still have to get everything together for the morning celebrations, but the kiddos will love it & that is all we want- to provide our family a great Christmas!! I just wanted to pass on birthday wishes as well as a blessed holiday!! I cannot wait to get caught back up with you my very dear friend!!
Please tell Jon that all has been going well & send him my hellos & wishes for a blessed holiday season! I miss you Cathy! Hope to talk with you soon!
Much Love,
Beth Happy Birthday Cathy Herz
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Cathy   Happy Birthday Cathy EmptyFri 25 Dec 2009, 1:03 am

Hi Beth, Thank You for the birthday wishes! Do I miss you! I did reply to the email you sent me so I hope you read that. It has been very busy today. I am not used to all this running around. Guess what I got for my birthday-- a laptop from Jon but I can't figure out how to get on the internet with it. So our cable company is coming over Saturday to fix us up with wireless service. I really hope that works because I realized I didn't know a thing about laptops. So if you have any advice please let me know.

I am so happy that you are on the upswing and can't wait to catch up with you. You should be passed all the withdrawel now but how are you doing mentally? Are things getting easier for you?

I am going to close for now but I want to wish you, Matt and the kids a very merry Christmas and I am sure the kiddo's cant wait for Santa!

Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Cathy   Happy Birthday Cathy Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Cathy
Page 1 of 1