Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cathy's experince

Go down 
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Cathy's experince Empty
PostSubject: Cathy's experince   Cathy's experince EmptySat 12 Dec 2009, 2:25 am

I am very lucky with the doctor I have. She specializes in addiction.
At first she was pretty tuff on me with every reason to be. Before I went on Suboxone she sent me to detox. After detox I went into inpatient rehab. for 14 days. I didn't last 24 hours there. I told Jon to come and get me. I was still in withdrawal and I just wanted to go home. I went to see my doctor the next day and she really was upset that I left. Several months later she put me on Suboxone. I felt like she was making me jump thru alot of hoops just to be on Suboxone. As I began to prove myself to her our relationship improve greatly. She is very supportive of me and encourages me to step out of my comfort zone.

I also have a great counselor. She is very supportive and gives me a wakeup call when I need it. I am able to call her if I run into any problems. She gives me homework to do to get me more in touch with my feelings and to help me to step out of my comfort zone.

Overall, I think I have a very good recovery team that is behind me 24/7.
Back to top Go down

Cathy's experince
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Rate Your Provider-
Jump to: