Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Checking In

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Checking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking In   Checking In EmptyTue 12 May 2009, 9:24 pm

Hello Beth and Suz and Dee,

I'm tired tonight. I went to work an hour earlier to get some things done before the show opened and had to drive across Orlando to my Suboxone doctor. Then drive into where I live twenty-five miles away. I came home to find one of my horses has another abcess on his foot and I had to stand in the hot sun while I soaked his foot in a big bowl of Epsom salts. The furrier will be here early in the morning. Dee, you know how it is to be in the sun all day with our Thyroid medicine. I thought I was going to get down at one point. I'm sure Bask will be okay...it's too far away from his heart to worry (smile.) He's in the barn and I took his feed bowl to him and then went out there to take the bowl out of the barn so he didn't trip over it. Here I am off subject, but in a way I'm not cause if not for Suboxone, I would not have been able to do any of this.
We are a special breed of people, a kind true to our own. We will lay our own lives down for kith and kin. We have a strength not given to all and a heart larger than others. It's real good for me to be with you. I've been trashed and hurt beyond words and ya'll are like angels who have been sent to hover over me. Thank You.

I'm going to read what went on today on the board and going to bed. The furrier will be here at eight. My foot is still hurting me. I went to an Ortropedic doctor and he said I had to go back to the doctor to originally did my foot. These doctors all cover for each other. Know I hold you all dear to my heart.

Yours in the rumble,
Barbara
Suz, I'm in constant prayer for you and your son and I know things are going to be better from now on.
Back to top Go down

Checking In
Page 1 of 1