Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Congratulations Beth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Congratulations Beth Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations Beth   Congratulations Beth EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 8:06 pm

Congratulations Beth Awesom10

May 5th, 2008, One year ago on that date our Beth changed her life. Yesterday Beth celebrated one year of sobriety.
Congratulations Beth!
I know that this last year has not been an easy one for you. But you did make it and you will continue to make it.
WE will be right here for you always. I am proud of you.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Beth   Congratulations Beth EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 10:20 am

Sweetest Dee-
Thank you so very much, my love!
I cannot even believe that this has been a year in the "fixing" rather than a year of destruction!! Well, maybe both.. Wink
Have another appointment- I will be back later on today!
Much love to you!
Hope you enjoyed your birthday yesterday & did something nice to celebrate!
Always,
Bethy I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Beth   Congratulations Beth EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 2:15 pm

Beth,
You are very welcome. Thank you for the Birthday wish.
I more of less tried ot keep it simple and spent time with the family that I hold on close to my heart.
Have a good day,
Dee
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Beth   Congratulations Beth EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 10:34 pm

Dee,

Happy Belated Birthday! I got all involved with work and just forgot. You know I love you and wish you well. You are a sweetheart. Beth, goodwill to you too.
I'm so glad for you. You have had your share of things pulling at you and you was strong and held up. I'm real proud of you. We are all special people and we have stood the test of time.

Good night for now. I've had a full day. I have to go downtown in the morning for more tests on my stomach and then across town to the Suboxone doctor. I've still got to finish working on my Mom's party with about thirty relatives coming over. Oh my God, help me. I can't do it all. I live so far out and my family is scattered around. I'm just glad they are all going to be here. Prayers please.

Yours in Life,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Beth   Congratulations Beth EmptyFri 08 May 2009, 9:11 am

Hi guys!
I am so frustrated right now. I just spent over an hour posting to you both & sent it- IT"S GONE! I even went and checked my "Drafts" box, just hoping, but no go! I hope that it shows up somewhere, but I have to go for right now. I'm really upset because I really put alot out there. I'll be back to you soon!
Love Your Friend,
Bethy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Beth   Congratulations Beth EmptyFri 08 May 2009, 9:47 am

Beth,
Sometimes if I know that I am going to make a large post. Which is usually the case.
I write my post in Word or notepad save it, then copy and past it over here. That way if I do loose it. It is still on my computer.
It's an extra step to posting but it will also save some stress.
That's my tip for the day
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Beth   Congratulations Beth EmptySat 09 May 2009, 12:38 pm

Hi Dee,
Another great idea- thank you! Wink My only issue with doing it that way is that many times I plan to just write a quick "Hello" post & end up rambling on & on & ON. But I may just do it that way anyways, as I always have my "Word" program pulled up also for spell check, etc. Your right though, one more step will cause much less stress! This is what I am looking for- as many ways as possible to eliminate ANY type of stress in my life! Thanks again! You'll be hearing from me soon! As always, I look forward to hearing from you as well.
Hope you had a very nice, special birthday! I'll certainly be able to remember yours as its the day after my life changed. As you know, May 5th was one year for me! What a Face
Also, I wanted Barbara to know that your in my thoughts & prayers about pulling off your large family event at your home.. If I know you at all, I know that you'll make it just perfect! (or try your hardest for perfection!) Easy for me to say, but make your lists & try to remain as stress-free as possible.. Let me know! Wink
Okay, I have to go begin to get the babies ready for the day. We may take our camper down south for the night for a picnic/party that's going on down at the farm. It'll just be soo much to try to pull off, as it requires some prep work & Matt doesn't necessarily get that concept. He gets all the camper, etc ready, but when it comes to food, family, blankets, etc. Well, you get the point. I'm not complaining though. Matt is an incredible man & is always still able to amaze me after all this time. We are closer than ever. Thank God that I live with my best friend, as well as him being my hubby!!! confused Do I make any sense???? Suspect
Okay, I really, truly have to get moving around here.
Sending warm thoughts & prayers!
Your Nutty Buddy,
Bethy I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Beth   Congratulations Beth EmptySat 09 May 2009, 7:40 pm

Beth,
You are the sweetest.
My birthday was a quiet one just the way I wanted it.
Tomorrow for mothers day, I don't have anything planned. I lost my mother to suicide when I was a teen.
So tomorrow for me, I plan to be as lazy as I can and let my other half and son take care of me.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Beth   Congratulations Beth EmptySat 09 May 2009, 11:03 pm

Hi Bethy,

Happy happy Mother's Day! I know you'll have a ball out in the country. I hope we could all get together some time soon.It would be neat if all of you could come to Orlando and I have a hookup for a camper with a separate sewer system, phone and electricity. Oh, I'm just dreaming. It would be great though. The people next door have all kinds of animals...even a llama. The kiddies would love it. I can get up to three people in Disney free. Lets think about it.

I want to tell Dee to have a wonderful relaxing day. I know your Gordy will take good care of you.

I've done all the shopping today. I bought my Mom a cake in the shape of her dog. It looks like her Bijon Fisha. She loves her dog like a kid. Just like me. I love all my animals. This will be the first time all of my family has been together in years. We have a lot of disfunction from the past. We are doing some bonding which is a blessing. We have been through some hard times growing up. This is another thing this forum and you people have done for me. I wasn't likable before and this would have never happened. I love you all so much.

I'm going to watch the lottery drawing and go to bed. If I win, I'll spring for a trip for every body to come down in a private jet and picked up fancy car.

Here's me waiting for you
Bye for today,
Yours in the struggle,
Barbara Congratulations Beth 379
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Beth   Congratulations Beth EmptySun 10 May 2009, 12:33 am

Barbara,
You are right. Gordy will take care of me and Kris will as well.
I am one of the luckiest women alive. One day I might just take you up on your offer and make my way down to you.
It would be so much fun I'm sure. The day will come.

Beth,
Hold on. Things will turn around for you. Have you been in contact with the doctor you were talking about before? Your doctor is wrong about what she is saying to you. You are a patient. You have every right to speak when you want to and not when you are spoken to.
You pay her, not the other way around.
Lately I have heard so many stories about so many doctors. The reason they keep getting away with what they are doing is because they are not being reported. In order to make a difference. We as patients need to take a stand and report the doctors that are taking advantage of us.
I know that you don't want to do it right now. But after you find another doctor to go to, you should report her.

Remember to come and post as you have been. It helps to get it out.
You know that we care. You are a part of our family and we will do what we can to help you.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Beth   Congratulations Beth Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Beth
Page 1 of 1