Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME Laura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-19

WELCOME Laura Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME Laura   WELCOME Laura EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 8:57 am

Hi Laura
I just want to welcome you to this great family, Although my husband and I are on Methadone, My husband is really thinking about going on suboxone, So I feel the need to learn all I can about suboxone, I have heard alot of good thing's about it, I just want you to know I'm glad your here because this is such a warm suportive awesome family, And when I need help or just someone to talk to or even just to pop in and say hi, I know I have a safe place to come to, With such wonderful people to share my thought's with, Who understand me, So Here's a Great Big Welcome with a Hug, Looking forward to know you, Sincerely Sammy. PS I'm a proud Mom of 2 son's my oldest is 23 in the Marine's He's a Sargent, And My 16 yr old is a smart awesome boy, He just passed his driver's permit Smile
Back to top Go down
Laura from Vermont

Female
Number of posts : 15
Humor : Slowly finding my sense of humor
Registration date : 2009-04-19

WELCOME Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME Laura   WELCOME Laura EmptyFri 01 May 2009, 10:02 pm

Hi Sammy,

Did you write this post for me? I just wanted to double check because someone had mentioned that there is or used to be another person named Laura on this forum.

If it is for me, thank you so much. You are so sweet. I was going into the different topics and reading some posts the other night and I think I read a bunch about you, your life and what you have been through. I wanted to respond but I didn't know what to say. You have really been though a lot and I commend you for staying strong and not giving up.

I was on Methadone for a few weeks once (probably three years ago) and I just wasn't ready to stop so I dropped out of the program. It was easier for me to get on Suboxone this time, since there are no Methadone clinics nearby. So that is what I did. I have insurance through October so I know I'll be okay until then. After that, I don't know what will happen. In the meantime I see my doctor and take my exact dose everyday. It's working.

That must be so nice to be around horses. You should be a proud Mom. Sounds like you have two wonderful children.

Talk to you soon.

Laura
Back to top Go down

WELCOME Laura
Page 1 of 1