Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Laura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Laura Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Laura   Welcome Laura EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 9:47 pm

Hello Laura and welcome to the forum. This is Dee, one of the moderators, Barbara Rue is our other moderator.
It is always a pleasure to welcome a new member to the family.
Make yourself at home and feel free to read the posts of the other members, when you feel as though your comfortable enough, please tell us a little bit about yourself.
I look forward to meeting you.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee

www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Laura

Female
Number of posts : 2
Humor : Have it and use lots of it !
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Welcome Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Laura   Welcome Laura EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 12:07 am

flower Went to my first meeting tonight. Felt more compfortable which I am sure has to do with Suboxone, as well as the Group itself.
Nice to have a place to talk with other people using medication. I still have to figure out this site as I have never used this type of forum. Just good ol' Email.
Take care and I would like to know more about your story, too.
Laura
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Laura   Welcome Laura EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 7:55 am

Hi Laura
It is good to meet you. I am glad to hear that you have found a "home group" that you feel comfortable with. The more support that you have, the better.
As for using the forum, if you have any questions, just let either Barbara or myself know and we will be more than happy to guide you along. If you will go and look at the main page of the forum you will see the different topics listed. Just look at the topics and choose which one your post will fall under and click on that topic. To create a new post in that topic click on the top left hand side of the page where it says "new". It really isn't that hard. I am sure that you will get the hang of it in no time.

Both Barbara and I, along with some of the other members of the forum have our stories posted. The are located under. Suboxone Stories.
I am so happy to have you with us. Remember, if you have any questions at all about Suboxone or the forum just ask. most answers about Suboxone can be found on our Suboxone website. Suboxone Assisted Treatment. The website is HonCode certified and contains the most up to date and accurate information.
I have an appointment this morning with my counselor so I have to run. But I will be back checking the forum off and on during the day.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
sunny

For more information on *Suboxone:
www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Visit our Medical Assisted Treatment website
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

* Suboxone is a registered trademark of Reckitt Benckiser
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Laura   Welcome Laura EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 8:45 pm

Welcome Laura,

I'm Barbara, a co-moderator with Dee. Glad you are here with us and posting. I'm in hopes you stick with us and continue to share your recovery with us. I've been here for about a little over a year and enjoy helping and being helped. There is a wide range of material you can find out here to help you with not only addiction, but everyday living. Hope to see you around.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Laura   Welcome Laura Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Laura
Page 1 of 1