Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Thanksgiving Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Happy Thanksgiving Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving Day   Happy Thanksgiving Day EmptyTue 25 Nov 2008, 10:15 pm

[wow][/wow]This is a good time of year for all of us to look deep inside and really be thankful for all we have. The most important of all is we have ourselves and each other. Some of us are still clearing the wreckage we left in our wake. We've lost jobs, family, our dream house we once had. These are things we can build back. Trust in another employer, love coming back into our families eyes, and another home maybe better than before. I'm mostly thankful for the happiness I can feel and be able to go through the times when I don't always feel good. There's times when it isn't all good, we all go through low times, but I can always look for something to be thankful for. For those of you are feeling pain or guilt, remember it's there to help you not go back. After the pain comes the pleasure. To all of you out there I hope you have a wonderful holiday with whoever you are with. Don't let it end on Thanksgiving, each night write down five things you have to be thankful for. Being positive helps our immune system heal. As they say, laughter is the best medicine. Happy Holiday to everyone. Yours till the end, Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving Day
Page 1 of 1