Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Thanksgiving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 12:08 am

I hope everyone has a splended day tomorrow. It's getting late and I'm to get up early to start cooking. God bless us all.
Nite and love to all.

Your friend,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 1:04 am

Hi Everybody, I also want to wish everybody a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!

YUM YUM Turkey day is finally here. I am looking forward towards all the goodies!

Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 9:04 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!
I hope that you all have had a wonderful day full of lots of love, support & turkey! Happy Thanksgiving Icon_wink Mine was wonderful & full of all of the above!! Happy Thanksgiving Star3 I feel very blessed tonight. I also wanted to let everyone know that I am planning on being out of town from tomorrow until Monday or Tuesday & will not be able to be able to check onto the forum throughout that time. I just wanted to let that be known & to wish you all a safe, blessed weekend!! Happy Thanksgiving Star3
Talk to you all soon!
Love,
Beth Happy Thanksgiving Herz
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 10:31 am

My Thanksgiving was full of blessings and family. My heart is full right along with the rest of me. I hope that all of you enjoy the day and had the opportunity to relax and live in the moment.
Beth,
You will be in my thoughts while you are out. I am sending many prayers your way.
Love to all,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 6:49 pm

Hi Beth,
My thoughts will be with you too. Cathy, it was so good to hear from you. I sent you a message the other day and it got lost. You sound well. I'm glad you are still with us. I hope everyone else in the family had a nice holiday.

It's back to work for me. It's going to be 41 degrees in the morning. This is cold for me. I hope it warms up in the afternoon.

My best to everyone. I'm feeling kind of blue. I'd like to hear from some of you. Nothing in particular wrong; just don't feel right. I guess it's the holidays and all of the expectations from others is anxious for me.

Love to you all,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 7:28 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Www10

Hi Barbara,
Maybe you have a case of the "after" the holiday blues. It isn't uncommon for people to feel a little let down after a big holiday. What's going on? Anything that I can help with? You know that I am just around the corner so to speak. And always happy to talk, or listen.
Send me a PM or you can always post here on the forum for some feedback from the other members.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:02 pm

Thanks Dee,

I'm okay now. This girl came and got her horses out of my pasture. This is good. I go to court on the 5th for when I have a wreck. I'm pleading no contest with an excuse. I'm kind of tired tonight. I just want a shower and bed.

I'll get with you later,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 9:00 am

Barbara
What excuse will you use? I hope this goes for with you
love
Dee
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 9:50 pm

Hi Dee,

For one thing, the guy was doing at least fifty in a twenty-five mile an hour residentual neighborhood. He lied and said I didn't stop at the stop sign. I have a witness who signed a statement I did stop and he was speeding. He lied to the police saying he had insurance. My insurance company checked and it had been suspended. Plus the police held us up for an hour, enough time for me to call A.A.A. When we were winding up, the cop said I couldn't call A.A.A. SHE said she wasn't going to wait an hour for a tow truck to come. They called for a wrecker, Russels Towing which was one I had use previously. My car was driveable, but was told because of the air bag maygo off, I had to get it towed. Then she let the other driver drive his car off.. I'm just going to be honest and hope the judge is sympathetic. I go on the third, so wish me luck.

Love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving
Page 1 of 1