Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No money ain't Funny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

No money ain't Funny Empty
PostSubject: No money ain't Funny   No money ain't Funny EmptySat 17 Jan 2009, 6:24 pm

No money ain't Funny 32674810

Hi Gals and Guys'

It's been a while since I've heard a word from anyone and it seems like eons ago. I named this, "No money ain't funny" because when you're down to your last few bucks, the fan belt breaks. Life and money seems to be nonexistent with out the other.

It's a free feeling when you can look at your job and can see a what you've been able to accomplished in the last ten years; in spite of an opiate desire, I've been able to support myself without the help from a man, or stealing or borrowing. I set up stages and conventions and operating in a functional union in the deep south.

To go on, when I first started, ten years ago, really eleven, I was on the bottom of a list of 400 people. It was tough, but I ate a lot of peanut butter sandwiches. Now that shows have doubled in our low economy lifestyle, I can't wait to get back in work.

Ya'll know when I had my foot operated on, I knew I was going to miss a lot of work....that's what I'm whining about. I'm missing out on a lot of money just sitting here...have three more weeks to go.

Well, my sidekick has to go home; she's been at my house for three days helping me set up my own place here. I hope you like it.

Cause I luv ya!

Yours in the trenches,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Beinok

Beinok

Female
Number of posts : 16
Humor : Great sense of humor
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: No money ain't Funny   No money ain't Funny EmptyMon 02 Mar 2009, 5:03 pm

Barbara Rue wrote:
No money ain't Funny 32674810

Hi Gals and Guys'

It's been a while since I've heard a word from anyone and it seems like eons ago. I named this, "No money ain't funny" because when you're down to your last few bucks, the fan belt breaks. Life and money seems to be nonexistent with out the other.

It's a free feeling when you can look at your job and can see a what you've been able to accomplished in the last ten years; in spite of an opiate desire, I've been able to support myself without the help from a man, or stealing or borrowing. I set up stages and conventions and operating in a functional union in the deep south.

To go on, when I first started, ten years ago, really eleven, I was on the bottom of a list of 400 people. It was tough, but I ate a lot of peanut butter sandwiches. Now that shows have doubled in our low economy lifestyle, I can't wait to get back in work.

Ya'll know when I had my foot operated on, I knew I was going to miss a lot of work....that's what I'm whining about. I'm missing out on a lot of money just sitting here...have three more weeks to go.

Well, my sidekick has to go home; she's been at my house for three days helping me set up my own place here. I hope you like it.

Cause I luv ya!

Yours in the trenches,

Hi Barbara and everyone,
I entered this story on the 'financial assistance" category. I'm just so excited that I wanted everyone having trouble getting Suboxne due to financial problems to see this. I have a success story I must share. I have been on disability the last few years, therefore having no insurance to pay for Suboxone. I was on a PAP (Presciption Assisance Program) for the first year and then taken off. Well, this left me devasteted because I just could not come off of this life saving drug. Long story short, I have done everything possible to find another doc that had a slot open. I am on the NAABT list, etc.. I have been calling every doc licensed to prescribe Suboxone, with no success. The docs either didn't know about the program or their slots were filled. Well, last week I had to see my regular doc and I gave him my spiel on my predicament. He was not certified to prescribe Suboxone. Later in the week I e-mailed him to just ask him to ask his colleagues, anything that may help. He e-mailed me back a few days later and said he would take the class and get me on the PAP program that "Reckitt Benckiser" - Suboxone manufactuar, offers! Can't even tell you the significance of this ( I'm sure so many of you know). Point is just never keep trying, you never know when and what miracle will come through!

Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: No money ain't Funny   No money ain't Funny EmptyMon 02 Mar 2009, 10:47 pm

That is great news. I posted back to you under finacial assistance.
Kudos to you
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No money ain't Funny   No money ain't Funny Empty

Back to top Go down

No money ain't Funny
Page 1 of 1