Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No money for my induction appointment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grb83

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-03-12

No money for my induction appointment Empty
PostSubject: No money for my induction appointment   No money for my induction appointment EmptyWed 24 Mar 2010, 7:03 pm

Well I’m going to have to wait probably another week to see this Dr. Since I’ve been out of work for about 1 month due to neck surgery we are broke. Are account is in the negative and I don’t have the money to get the medication needed for my first appointment. I don’t know what else to say except maybe it was just not time for me to start this new part of my life. I am very disappointed about all of this but I can only do what I can do. I know at my induction 2 pills would cost me 15 dollars with insurance. I have to keep going back to the Dr at least 3 times during that first week for a total of 45 dollars which we don’t have. I don’t know how we will make it this next week. there is no gas in either cars, we have food but that’s running out also. I’m really frustrated and don’t know what else I can do. I cant borrow any money because I owe money to my parents and in laws. Guess I’ll just have to suck it up and hope for a miracle

George
Back to top Go down
Grb83

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: No money for my induction appointment   No money for my induction appointment EmptyWed 24 Mar 2010, 9:12 pm

I went to a website that will give me a loan till my next payday. So God willing, I will be able to keep the appointments I have set up to start my Suboxone. I am willing to go to any length. I am so stressed out with all of this. Please pray for me. Thank you all.

George
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: No money for my induction appointment   No money for my induction appointment EmptyWed 24 Mar 2010, 11:34 pm

Hi George, I am so sad about your money problem. No money for my induction appointment Icon_cry You are so close to your new life please don't give up! Do you by any chance have a 401k that you can get a hardship loan from? Is there away to cut corners on your household expenses? Just be careful about on-line loans. I really don't know much about them. I guess if they don't cut off your legs or sometime if you pay late you should be fine. I really hope for the best for you and your wife. Hang in there.

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: No money for my induction appointment   No money for my induction appointment EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 11:59 pm

Hi George,

It's Barbara. I too am sad for you and your wife. I have been in your situation and there's nothing scarier than being without money. I don't know what part of the country you are from, but I know in most large cities, they have convention and trade shows. They have union and non-union companies. Most of them start out at $11.00 an hour. This is what they call a hidden industry. You may look into it. The work is hard, but we carry for each other. Look in the phone book under conventions and search out the different decorating companies. I love my job and have worked my way up to journeyman (woman.) This is all I can come up with as far as an answer to getting some money.

Good luck, George. I know you will work something out, cause you sound like a go-getter. I'll check in tomorrow to see how you are doing. Don't give up. Some of the pain clinics also prescribes Suboxone or Methadone. You might call around to see if any of them are taking cases on pro bono meaning free.

I hope you work things out. Let us know.
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No money for my induction appointment   No money for my induction appointment Empty

Back to top Go down

No money for my induction appointment
Page 1 of 1