Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doctors Appointment Today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pitbullmomma34

pitbullmomma34

Female
Number of posts : 60
Humor : If I were wrong, Dont you think I would know it?-Sheldon Cooper
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Doctors Appointment Today Empty
PostSubject: Doctors Appointment Today   Doctors Appointment Today EmptyTue 05 Mar 2013, 8:50 pm

Well todays doctor appointment was a doozy not because he denied me from getting the generic, because he didnt. He was all for it getting the new generic when it comes available. I did my urine test as usual and it came back Positive for Meth/Amphetamines. There is no way on God's green earth that I am positive for that mess. I had to ask the nurse what that even was, when she told me I was shocked. The doctor and nurse both looked at me and said, We trust you there is something wrong with the test. The doctor said, for me to not worry that everything was fine. He said that I came up for a Random Drug Screening, he asked me where I lived and when I told him he said let me fix that. He said I can tell by your actions that there is no way that you have Meth in your system. I was talkative and happy, we were chatting about the new generic which he is all for and also said that it should be a little less than a month. He said that the drug rep company for Suboxone is wanting him to write "Do Not Subsitute Generic" on the scripts but he is refusing to do so.He said that he is wanting to save the people money and have people stay in treatment as much as possible. I thanked him for that, and when I began to tell him about my hormonal rollercoasters this month he said something that shocked me and hubby both. He said have you ever been tested for Bipolar? He said it might not be full blown but it could be on the beginning.I think that it might be something else but it will be something to definitely look into later when we are caught up because we got another 270 dollar electric bill this month. I am shocked over that as well. I plan on going to the electric company and either they bring me a new meter or I am switching to candles in every room and only electric im running is Tv and PC. I cant believe it, there is no way that its that expensive. We didnt even run the big heat this month.
Anyways, everything went fine. Not pregnant as of yet,I thought that maybe that might be causing me to be hormonally out of whack.
Came home and did some internet research and DXM which is in most COugh Syrup's will cause a false positive for Meth Amphetamines. Naproxen will cause a false positive if taken before a urinalysis for THC or Heroin. There is a huge list that I read through, so if yall take anything else but Suboxone during the month yall might wanna read through it. Just google False Positive Medications For Urinalysis.
All in all, it was a good day except for being floored that I tested postiive for MethAmphetamines LOL. I know that I am clean of everything but Suboxone. I had one dose of cough syrup last night about 2AM because I had a bunch of sinus drainage and figured that it might help. I had one Naproxen for my TMJ when it flared up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/april.southerland34

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Appointment Today   Doctors Appointment Today EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 10:33 pm

Hello!
I am Jasmine if I haven't already introduced myself. LOL.
Anyways I am sorry to hear that you had a false positive on your drug screen.
I was tested positiv for cocaine and it was a false positive as well. What a mess!! LOL.

About the Bipolar disorder.. I am bi polar. I did not know it until after I started suboxone. But it is hard thing to deal with and I pray that you don;t have to go through what I did!

Have a blessed day.
Let me know how you're doing. Smile

Much love.

I love you Jazz
Back to top Go down
pitbullmomma34

pitbullmomma34

Female
Number of posts : 60
Humor : If I were wrong, Dont you think I would know it?-Sheldon Cooper
Registration date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Appointment Today   Doctors Appointment Today EmptyThu 07 Mar 2013, 1:24 am

Well I mean I have mood swings and have been having them really bad this past three weeks. I thought that I might be preggo so I had her check, I havent missed a period yet but she checked it anyways for me because I wanted to be on the safe side. It said no as usual but there is still something that doesnt feel right. I am just irritable, I get irritable quickly. My husband is noticing it, and I cant do anything but apologize for it or stay quiet. I hate to just set and be quiet, I mean I wanna talk to him and have a conversation with him. But it seems like all I am focusing on is stupid stuff around the house that I wish that he would do.
I normally dont get like this, something has got to give. Im sure that there is medication to calm it down, I might should go to my PCP doctor and see what he might be able to do. I cant afford to go to a referred physciatrist on top of the Sub doc.
Maybe its just a bad period coming up? Not sure what is going on this time around. I hate it, I will tell you that much. Not sure what is gonna make it atleast calm down some, but I got to find something that will subside it. He told me tonight, Hunny you are just snippy tonight. I cant hardly speak to you without you biting my head off. I know that its not anything that will cause trouble between us because we are stronger than that, but I dont want to make things worse on us.

I was completely floored when she said positive for MethAmphetamines, i did find that Robitussin will show positive for that because of the DXM in it. So fellars be careful when you take cough medication before a doc's appointment. Atleast take the bottles in, I should have. THey knew without a shadow of a doubt that there was nothing like that in my system. Ive seen people after they have smoked Meth, well on TV and they just have this blank stare about them. Ive seen Documentaries that shown people after smoking it a couple of times, their eyes tell a story that is for sure. Its like they have lost all hope or something. I was chatting and making jokes, and happy like usual. Well not usual completely. See that is what makes me wonder, sometimes I am happy and sometimes I could just run my hand through a wall and then there are times that I could just sit and cry.

Me and the hubby have talked about having a hysterectomy because my periods cause alot of unecessary pain every month. I have heavy heavy periods, some months its just plain ridiculous. There are months when I cant move out of the chair, hes afraid that if I did get pregnant that I might lose it because of the way that my system is. I have had a few ovarian cysts, but those are supposed to be normal for most women from what they told me. They found the inital one and it was around 6cm big, then they found another one that was about 4cm big when they did the ultrasound after they found the first one. That was about two years ago.
They never told me that it would interfere with anything because they normally go away after a period. I have also never really had the funds to get it checked out because up until now we have been broke or dang near it. i do need to go get it checked out but his hours have gotten slim due to work being slow. If he was getting full 80 hour checks, it would be alot easier to do more things that need to be done. I do need to find out who is the unfertile one, we are guessing that its him being that I have had children at one point.
Oh well, but things are ok. I just wish that I could figure out these mood swings. I asked him about it, i figured that he would put me on Prozac or something liek that but he never said anything about it. That is a good thing though, I am guessing that he doesnt want me hooked on another pill. I just got to get into my PCP and figure out what might be going on every month. This isnt a every month occurance though, not sure why I said every month lol.
Thanks Jazz, I am ok just irritated at these mood swings.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/april.southerland34

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Appointment Today   Doctors Appointment Today EmptyThu 07 Mar 2013, 10:21 pm

I'm sorry about your mood swings! I deal with them on a daily basis. Like I said before I AM bi-polar! And man is it a b**ch to deal with! I can't take just Prozac because it causes mania. I have to take an antidepressant (Prozac) Plus a mood stabilizer (Abilify) so that it doesn't cause mania. Mania is bad! LOL. Been there some that and hope I never have to do it again! LOL!

I hope that you are no bi polar and it is a side effect from something else. But the symptoms that you have describes sound just like bi-polar disorder. Sad Hate to say that but it is true.

I had bad problems with my periods. So I got this birth control implant in my arm its called Implanon and it helps So So So much!

I hope that you are doing well! Keep me posted! Smile

Much love!

I love you Jazz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Appointment Today   Doctors Appointment Today Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctors Appointment Today
Page 1 of 1