Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Going to the doctors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Going to the doctors Empty
PostSubject: Going to the doctors   Going to the doctors EmptyMon 26 Jan 2009, 11:10 am

Good morning everyone,

It's Barbara...I go to get the stitches taken out of my foot this morning and have a Gyn appointment this afternoon. I should be back home no later than 3:00. Dee is not feeling well either. I'm asking you guys to take care of each other if anything comes up. Beth you and Cathy have been around and know what to do if there's an emergency. My cell # is: (321) 443-5589 if you need me.

Say hurray for me on my foot...I'm taking my other shoe and hoping he lets me wear it and give me a release for work in two weeks. I don't have to go to work then if I feel I can't do it, but at least I'll have a release.

I love you all, my good friends,
Yours,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Going to the doctors
Page 1 of 1