Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friends who borrow money

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Friends who borrow money Empty
PostSubject: Friends who borrow money   Friends who borrow money EmptySun 27 May 2012, 2:34 pm

I have a situation with a so call girlfriend. She borrowed $100. a month ago and promised to pay by now. Now she's mad cause I want it back. She said she wants to buy a plastic pool while they are on sale. I even agreed to this; I found out the money went for dope. I bought a vaccunm cleaner from her for $20. and then found a sticker on it for $15.99. The thing is so bad and I feel so used and stupid. I can see why I spent seven years on opiates...I have seeds for brains.
The old me would load up the vaccunm and go over there, the police would end up over there...maybe an ambulance. Today I choose to think about WalMart having a vaccunm cleaner on sale. She, (Cindy) has choose to bring this up on facebook. I don't fight my battles there, if I do, it's on Mafia Wars and I'll win. I'm a made mob person and earned it. Oh well, who cares, this and a cup if coffee would buy me nothing. Today, all I have to do is relax with my aurora and know I love ghosts.

Answer with your words on this please.

Yours in the struggle, Barbara
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friends who borrow money   Friends who borrow money EmptySun 27 May 2012, 2:36 pm

Hey Dee,
Know I love you. Kiss a soldier if you see one. I love those uniforms. ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friends who borrow money   Friends who borrow money EmptySun 27 May 2012, 2:40 pm

Dee, Know I love you...kiss a soldier if you see one. I love those uniforms.
Got to run...the world calls me.
Happy Memorial Day...one year since my Mom Broke her hip.
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Friends who borrow money   Friends who borrow money EmptyTue 29 May 2012, 8:09 pm

Barbara
I am sorry that I wasn't here earlier to talk with you. You are the same kind hearted person that you were when we first met.
I can tell you what I do in situations as when people need or ask for money. Not having much, I usually try to find out what it is for. I don't often hand over money but instead go out and buy what the person needs.
Having been the "other person" before I know what I've done in the past when people lent me money.
Honey, I know it is hot where you are right now and I know you want to be a good friend. Unless someone is hungry or out on the street, hang on to your money. Even then go to the store and pick whatever up yourself.
Just chalk this time up to a lesson will learned, it is not worth you getting into trouble over it. The next time she calls or stops by, be on your way out for an appointment. Unless she is ready for treatment go the other way. Never risk your recovery over someone else.
Sorry to hear you were hurt my friend,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends who borrow money   Friends who borrow money Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends who borrow money
Page 1 of 1