Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our Own Best Friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Our Own Best Friends Empty
PostSubject: Our Own Best Friends   Our Own Best Friends EmptySat 29 Aug 2009, 8:55 pm

Our Own Best Friends Sunset19
"We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies."
-Roderick Thorp
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Best Friends   Our Own Best Friends EmptySun 30 Aug 2009, 1:39 am

Thank you Beth
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
xxxoticaaa

xxxoticaaa

Female
Number of posts : 26
Humor : Sarcastic, Dry
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Best Friends   Our Own Best Friends EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 7:05 pm

You are so right Beth. Not all of us come to that conclusion though until later in life. But if were meant to reach it we will. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Even people dying or surviving, my opinion is that our world got so screwed up with the first murder and sin in the Bible that God is allowing us to save our race with our own inventions and motivations. He gives us the talent and whomever we touch in life and make a difference for then maybe that person will go on to prove that we can recover from tragedy.
Eventually we will blow ourselves up with nuclear war, or we will survive and be the better for it. Then all those lost souls that are hanging out on earth will be revived to once more be with their loved ones, because we have discovered the secret to eternity, thus creating a HEAVEN on earth.
I hope this opinion doesn't offend anyone, after all it is just my opinion. I believe in God but not religion, religion has become too prejudiced and greedy. All I need is God and he will understand why:)
Take care and have a wonderful day too. I will contact you beth as soon as I can when I know I'm coming your way. Luvs, Lori
Back to top Go down
http://www.loris-song.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Best Friends   Our Own Best Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Own Best Friends
Page 1 of 1